Check your account email address ×

‘A lot of people are saying . . . ’: How Trump spreads conspiracies and innuendos

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Just stop posting.  Do us all a favor.  Or at least me.  You are a complete and utter imbecile.

I easily :owned: your ass and now you're whining.  :gtyof: team buttpluggers awaits :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Guess Barry can't get anything done in 8 years.:news:

Compare where we are now to 8 years ago. Our economy has recovered far better than other in the same world economy and the strength of the dollar hurts our exports.

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I easily :owned: your ass and now you're whining.  :gtyof: team buttpluggers awaits :lol: 

The only "owning" you are doing here is in your mind.  You are the class clown.  We're not laughing with you, but at you.  I guess it's all the same to you though.

Edited by Zambroski

Just now, 1jkw said:

Compare where we are now to 8 years ago. Our economy has recovered far better than other in the same world economy and the strength of the dollar hurts our exports.

When Barry took office we had nowhere to go but up...for sure after the dems made the bank housing disaster happen.

4 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

When Barry took office we had nowhere to go but up...for sure after the dems made the bank housing disaster happen.

There it is.  And we should have been where we are now 4-5 years ago.

It took time Z for the dems to also understand that wall street is down town America.

really though I think most of them still don't get it.

I do understand that wall street (stock market) are large companies for the most part ..but there are mid size and even small companies selling shares also.

All that said the mom and pop stores are a huge part also..at least they were.

Edited by Capt.Storm

2 hours ago, 1jkw said:

That is exactly what he told me, he said if we were tax free and they paid my rent and electric bill, I still can't compete when I can hire 4 employees for a day for less than it costs to pay 1 employee here minimum wage for 1 hour.

Been saying that here for years only to be told its the high taxes. Its the 50 cent wages and zero benefits.

then there was this..

SYRACUSE, N.Y. -- The New York State Senate on Tuesday approved yogurt as the official state snack.

Hold your applause. The New York State Assembly must also approve the legislation, and Gov. Andrew Cuomo must sign it into law, before yogurt makers and eaters can truly celebrate.

But the fun, lively and appetizing debate on yogurt brought about an interesting question: Did the state's senators spend more time on Tuesday debating the calorie counts, lactose tolerance and inclusiveness of snacks than they did discussing the NY Safe Act back in January 2013?

The answer is yes. The yogurt debate and vote took about 44 minutes. The Safe Act? Just less than 30 minutes.

Tuesday's yogurt debate was wide-ranging and affable. Serious questions concerned whether a dairy product would exclude lactose-intolerant New York snackers. At one point, a soliloquy on the history of the state's official muffin (the apple) sparked giggles.

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

He could not produce the product per hundred dozen at a profit, because the company told him what they were willing to pay and you can't compete when a foreign country can pay a dollar a day and you have to pay 5.00 per hr.

And as side note the product price went up in stores not down.

What do you think will happen when the liberals want to mandate $15.00 min wage?

20 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What do you think will happen when the liberals want to mandate $15.00 min wage?

A lot of people are going to be on the street trying to justify their worth to the prospective employers that are left.  Good luck to them.

1 hour ago, Capt.Storm said:

That's a great talking point but not based in fact.

Fact regulation existed that would have stopped the problem had the rules been enforced.

From memory the rule was something like this( in any and all cases sound banking practices   shall supersede all other rules)      300 top banking regulators were removed early on to track terrorist monies, in order to enforce the rules you need trained people and a hands on approach not hands off, the regulators were much like state troopers with radar guns letting everyone go by at 75 mph in a 65 mph zone.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

There it is.  And we should have been where we are now 4-5 years ago.

According to who we should have been where we are now 4 or 5 years ago?

6 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Fact regulation existed that would have stopped the problem had the rules been enforced.

From memory the rule was something like this( in any and all cases sound banking practices   shall supersede all other rules)      300 top banking regulators were removed early on to track terrorist monies, in order to enforce the rules you need trained people and a hands on approach not hands off, the regulators were much like state troopers with radar guns letting everyone go by at 75 mph in a 65 mph zone.

No matter ..it was on the dems watch.

8 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

:lies: Clinton deregulation was 100% responsible for allowing the derivatives that lead of the 2008 collapse, dupe 

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Me.  Did you misread my post?  My name was at the top.

So in you opinion based on your opinion, not hundreds of the top economists and financial advisors.

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

So in you opinion based on your opinion, not hundreds of the top economists and financial advisors.

No, them too.  Try to keep up...you aren't with Dickrider are you.  He's struggling a bit here...get away from him.

Just now, Zambroski said:

No, them too.  Try to keep up...you aren't with Dickrider are you.  He's struggling a bit here...get away from him.

Well they don't think we are that far behind, that is the point, we are now in a world economy, compare our recovery with the other countries with whom we share that economy with, we have recovered much better and our dollar is stronger, and that hurts our exports.