Check your account email address ×

Cunt.

I reserve using the word for special people and this just tops the list.  Fresh off calling salon owners  mindless hacks and stfu about your business. 

1B83F472-C972-478D-ADB2-0341AEEEAFEE.jpeg

5B2A22B7-9881-4514-8846-8FB57C0A7E4D.jpeg

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whitmer has jumped the shark...I was on board in the beginning of the Covid shit but now...fuck all that.

It is just beyond bizarre.   How do you tell people you can’t open your business and then head downtown to a mass gathering for a photo op.   

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Whitmer has jumped the shark...I was on board in the beginning of the Covid shit but now...fuck all that.

You and people like you being “on board” and defending her actions zealously is what allowed her to take the path she did.  That’s a fact.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Imagine if we didn't have party politics and someone governed in the best interest of the citizens and society in general... just a dream I guess... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Imagine if we didn't have party politics and someone governed in the best interest of the citizens and society in general... just a dream I guess... 

She’s pushing hard for that VP position. We got us a rising star!!!!!!1 :pffft: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You and people like you being “on board” and defending her actions zealously is what allowed her to take the path she did.  That’s a fact.

Oh bullshit...most here and in the state were on board in the beginning.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well when the President of the United States gets on TV and says millions and millions of people could die what are you supposed to think? 

Just now, Anler said:

Well when the President of the United States gets on TV and says millions and millions of people could die what are you supposed to think? 

No shit...BUT WHITMER!!!!!!

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not from what I read here or on HCS.  But, I guess it depends on how long the period of “in the beginning” was.

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

He botched this as well as the team of “experts”.  That says mpre about the experts than him.  We knew he was a bufffoon when he speaks.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

More defense.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I haven’t heard name mentioned as a VP candidate but it seems to be a narrative.

It was mentioned. I guess Biden is being pushed to nominate a female for VP

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Not from what I read here or on HCS.  But, I guess it depends on how long the period of “in the beginning” was.

I’ve been critical of her restrictions for A couple  months.

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Im getting sick of this shit now, its obvious its not as serious as we were told and its just fucking everything up. 

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Mhm.

Dude you don’t read and just react when you see my name on a post...you’re a fucking parrot.

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Im getting sick of this shit now, its obvious its not as serious as we were told and its just fucking everything up. 

X2