Check your account email address ×

This is Why You Wait for the Facts to Come in.

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

knee to the neck is never suppose to be for more than 90 seconds . just a fact cop was a scared pos just lime the cop who shot the white chick in the ally scared pos and the cop who shot the guy in the Dr seat of his car scared pos . if you don't have the balls guard the malls 

Whatever dude I'm just going by the known facts.

I must say though that I'd like to see the armchair tough guys go work in the hood and deal with these people everyday. St. George was a 6' 7" violent drugged up savage. He did 5 years for threatening to shoot a pregnant woman in the stomach in her own house. 

I used to think like you until I did some research on police tactics and how and why they are used. Based on that info I have a much more reality based viewpoint now. I have actually talked to an inner city cop and I have read articles written by other ones. People have very little clue as to just how much different the inner-city is compared to rural areas. Hillbilly cops being dicks over traffic violations is Totally different than what inner-city cops have to contend with. I learned that you cannot compare the two. Different tactics are required.

Edited by Phoenix

10 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Kiss my ass you bottom feeder. The video shows the manual. Is the black guy that made the video 'raciss'??

If you can't handle the truth, put me on ignore and go eat a black dick.

You’re getting your ass handed to you in every thread. It’s kinda funny. 

14 hours ago, Anler said:

Every single person who saw that video is going to remember that. You can't wash that away with some bullshit. 

The ME found that the knee holding him down was not the cause of death. 

By all means though, cling to your de-bunked beliefs...

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Like I said, knee on neck for 9 minutes... 

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Whatever dude I'm just going by the known facts.

I must say though that I'd like to see the armchair tough guys go work in the hood and deal with these savages everyday. St. George was a 6' 7" violent drugged up savage. He did 5 years for threatening to shoot a pregnant woman in her own house. 

I used to think like you until I did some research on police tactics and how and why they are used. Based on that info I have a much more reality based viewpoint now. I have actually talked to an inner city cop and I have read articles written by other ones. People have very little clue as to just how much different the inner-city is compared to rural areas. Hillbilly cops being dicks over traffic violations is Totally different than what inner-city cops have to contend with. I learned that you cannot compare the two. Different tactics are required.

I know all about cops and hoodrats  I had lived in inner city for prob 1/2 my life .

what the perp had done before is 100% irelivent the cop had zero idea of his record . he was affrade of the big black man . this is a fact.  there own training and training books no more than 90 seconds on the neck .

I have had my fair share of run in with cops I am no fan of modern cops at all. I get what some act like they do dealing with what they have to deal with day in day out . but then if they can't handle doing thete job with respect and dignity any more it is time for a new job . people also know in there neighborhoods who the decent cops are,and who the shit bags are and act accordingly as one would expect .

23 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Kiss my ass you bottom feeder. The video shows the manual. Is the black guy that made the video 'raciss'??

If you can't handle the truth, put me on ignore and go eat a black dick.

oh I can handle cowardly closet racists who wouldn't dare talk like they do on here in public just fine. Thanks for asking though. 

10 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

and the second autopsy said it was the cause.  

Edited by Angry ginger

9 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

so you are going with the first report then.

2nd report says he died from lack of blood to the brain . why do you think he suddenly lost flow of blood to his brain ? 

there,will deff be a 3rd report and my guess is it will more closely match the 2nd report . pretty obvious what went down and only a blind sheep would buy the city coroner's report who just so happens to work in the same building as the cops work . works with theses,same guys day in day out 

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

and the second autopsy said it was the cause.  

There is always more to the story but knee on the neck for 9 minutes while guy says he cant breathe and then goes lifeless while knee is still on neck. he could have been shot 9 times in the back at that point and it wont make a difference. That image wont wash away. Ive seen more than one police chief condemn it publicly now. 

Here's a hint, if you have a mans hands cuffed behind his back laying on the ground, and you have 3 other armed men and you are still afraid you need to find another job.

• Like 1

On 6/2/2020 at 9:21 AM, 1jkw said:

Here's a hint, if you have a mans hands cuffed behind his back laying on the ground, and you have 3 other armed men and you are still afraid you need to find another job.

He wasn’t afraid at all.  He was doing what he wanted to do.  Showing that disrespectful nignog who the boss was....and making him pay!!!!!!

Fucking trash.

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

You're a led moron who can't think for himself

You’re just a plain old moron that can’t think for himself or anybody. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

He wasn’t afraid at all.  He was doing what he wanted to do.  Showing that disrespectful nignog who the boss was....and making him pay!!!!!!

Fucking trash.

Sad as it is I think you are right.

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Yep it's the internets where you just invent your own reality...

:news:

Yes because when the video shows  EMS taking his pulse and tells the guy he has no pulse and he keeps his knee on his neck, you need to have your own reality to think he wasn't trying to kill him.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Phoenix the shitbag...his act is played out...time to move on to another sled site.🤣🤣

He sure went from a no one to racist pos real fast.   He's been on double time trying to prove the guys past history was his cause of death :lol: oops 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

He sure went from a no one to racist pos real fast.   He's been on double time trying to prove the guys past history was his cause of death :lol: oops 

Even though your snottys butt buddy your pretty smart.  

• Haha 2