Check your account email address ×

This is Why You Wait for the Facts to Come in.

41 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

He sure went from a no one to racist pos real fast.   He's been on double time trying to prove the guys past history was his cause of death :lol: oops 

The man wasn't a martyr or father of the year like the media is trying to portray him either. 

They said the level of Fentenal in him would have killed anyone that wasn't a hard user already.  He was a deadbeat for sure, but that doesn't mean he deserved to die.

4 hours ago, 1jkw said:

Yes because when the video shows  EMS taking his pulse and tells the guy he has no pulse and he keeps his knee on his neck, you need to have your own reality to think he wasn't trying to kill him.

What was the cause of death?

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

He sure went from a no one to racist pos real fast.   He's been on double time trying to prove the guys past history was his cause of death :lol: oops 

Keep blabbering asshole, it won't undo your bitch-slapping.

Special Ed case that can't make it through one sentence without fucking it up...

:lol2:

Just now, Phoenix said:

Special Ed case that can't make it through one sentence without fucking it up...

Lack of oxygen.  And you can spin your bigoted bullshit anyway you want, but for the asshole cops he would still be alive.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The man wasn't a martyr or father of the year like the media is trying to portray him either. 

They said the level of Fentenal in him would have killed anyone that wasn't a hard user already.  He was a deadbeat for sure, but that doesn't mean he deserved to die.

That pregnant women he terrorized in her own home didn't deserve it...Maybe it was karma that snuffed him out..

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Poor Phoenix.....the only one getting bitch slapped is you even though you are trying so hard!!! 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

Just now, 1jkw said:

Lack of oxygen.  And you can spin your bigoted bullshit anyway you want, but for the asshole cops he would still be alive.

The bigoted autopsy report says other-wise. And the asshole is someone who worships a career POS who terrorized pregnant women in their own homes and then acts like they have some kind of moral high-ground. You are a coward and a hypocrite and you can stick your head up your ass for as long as you want and it won't change the facts. And 4 cops did it not 1. An Asian, a black man, a Hispanic man and a white man, or are you going to lie about that too??

Autopsy_2020-3700_Floyd.pdf

15 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

The bigoted autopsy report says other-wise. And the asshole is someone who worships a career POS who terrorized pregnant women in their own homes and then acts like they have some kind of moral high-ground. You are a coward and a hypocrite and you can stick your head up your ass for as long as you want and it won't change the facts. And 4 cops did it not 1. An Asian, a black man, a Hispanic man and a white man, or are you going to lie about that too??

Autopsy_2020-3700_Floyd.pdf

Pahoenix, you can listen to these guys, or you can listen to me. 

They can contact me via PM, and arrange to meet me. If I can provide basically the highest police credentials possible, then I can hit them in the face with a 5 D-Cell Maglite.

If I can't provide those credentials, I will hand them a bank check for 10 Gs. 

We'll see if anybody takes my challenge. 

By the way, you are doing a great job trying to educate some of these effeminate, white, passive, low-testosterone, possibly bi-sexual males on the horrors of black on white violence in America. 

Unfortunately they do not and will not get it. 

Just try to teach your family, and let these guys fend for themselves.

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

They can contact me via PM, and arrange to meet me. If I can provide basically the highest police credentials possible, then I can hit them in the face with a 5 D-Cell Maglite.

By the way, you are doing a great job trying to educate some of these effeminate, white, passive, low-testosterone, possibly bi-sexual males on the horrors of black on white violence in America. 

So you were a cop then?

Pahoenix, I've seen it all now. The PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, making a speech today, honoring GEORGE FLOYD!!!!!

Pahoenix, this country is imploding.

HONORING  a fucking felon, ex-con, drug addicted, violent CRIMINAL!!!!!! 

This is truly a scene from the theater of the absurd.

Pahoenix, blacks couldn't give a rat's ass about ST, GEORGE!! The only reason they give a fuck is that it was a WHITE KNEEE  on his neck!!!! Other than that, they would just as soon kill him themselves. 

4 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

So you were a cop then?

If I do get a chance to hit them with the MAg, it will either break their jaw, teeth and orbital sockets, or possibly brain damage, which might be hard to do with some of these fukkers. 

I'll either go for their teeth/jaw, or nose/eyes, with some skull crushing. 

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

You know what, these faggots deserve the maglight special regardless.

Get the batteries ready.:lol:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You know what, these faggots deserve the maglight special regardless.

Get the batteries ready.:lol:

Yes they do!!!!!    :lol2::lol2::lol2:

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I do get a chance to hit them with the MAg, it will either break their jaw, teeth and orbital sockets, or possibly brain damage, which might be hard to do with some of these fukkers. 

I'll either go for their teeth/jaw, or nose/eyes, with some skull crushing. 

Is that a yes or a no?

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Phoenix.....the only one getting bitch slapped is you even though you are trying so hard!!! 

It's quite sad really. Hopefully he goes back to being a ghost and bhenny boy comes back :bc: 

Edited by Kev144

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Is that a yes or a no?

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

It's quite sad really. Hopefully he goes back to being a ghost and bhenny boy comes back :bc: 

Hey, can't we all just get along???????  :dunno:

On 6/5/2020 at 11:16 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Poor Phoenix the shitbag...his act is played out...time to move on to another sled site.🤣🤣

I'm not sure who he is. Just came out of the blue with a bunch of racist bullshit. Does anyone know who he is? What's his endgame. Do you think it pays well?

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 minutes ago, s pump said:

I'm not sure who he is. Just came out of the blue with a bunch of racist bullshit. Does anyone know who he is? What's his endgame. Do you think it pays well?

He lives somewhere in the thumb area of Michigan I believe and he used to be active on HCS and as you say his only goal appears to be to stir up racist crap here.

27 minutes ago, s pump said:

I talked to a guy on HCS who has met him on a group ride. Apparently this ain't an act,,,he's this wacked out in real life too.