Check your account email address ×

More coverage of the instagators

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh, stop it.

U2.

These bottom feeders can't stand reality intruding into their fairy-tale worlds. 

They are the exact opposite of everything this country ever stood for. They are a cancer contaminating everything they come in contact with.

Edited by Phoenix

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I mean, that's pretty awesome really

Actually Im surprised the Nigs around here haven't taken over some of our big cities in NJ. ....eg. Newark.  Especially since we are basically a democrat sanctuary state loaded with riff raff.

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Don’t forget the Minneapolis crackhead and the Two Harbors half pint half wit

Im about done with this place...it’s overrun by racist trash and I don’t need it anymore 

Well Im sure the board would mourn the loss of your informative and inspirational repartee.  :lol: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

These bottom feeders can't stand reality intruding into their fairy-tale worlds. 

They are the exact opposite of everything this country ever stood for. They are a cancer contaminating everything they come in contact with.

Well, we all get to voice our opinions here.  That’s part of the deal.  Some opinions here are based in fact, some are based on fantasy, others are based on absurdities. They are all fun to take in.

If anybody is so upset that their opinion isn’t being accepted without pushback or questions they can’t answer, they can leave and go find their own echo chamber.  It’s just that simple.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, we all get to voice our opinions here.  That’s part of the deal.  Some opinions here are based in fact, some are based on fantasy, others are based on absurdities. They are all fun to take in.

If anybody is so upset that their opinion isn’t being accepted without pushback or questions they can’t answer, they can leave and go find their own echo chamber.  It’s just that simple.

Some just can’t handle others opinions. Weak sauce.

15 hours ago, Mainecat said:

They respond to Trumps dog whistle...

MINNEAPOLIS — Drifting out of the shadows in small groups, dressed in black, carrying shields and wearing knee pads, they head toward the front lines of the protest. Helmets and gas masks protect and obscure their faces, and they carry bottles of milk to counteract tear gas and pepper spray. 

Most of them appear to be white. They carry no signs and don't want to speak to reporters. Trailed by designated "medics" with red crosses taped to their clothes, these groups head straight for the front lines of the conflict. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/05/30/george-floyd-protests-riots-violent-outside-agitators-minnesota/5291658002/

For years this has been known.    I find it fucking sad the MSM is just waking up to it.

Instigators!!!!!!

Little scamps shot a 21 yr old in the head to protest police brutality.  If you have any information on who these instigators are.. 

Jk  no one cares . 

1A4CD2A4-2EF9-47C2-8D79-B174C7FE1335.jpeg

MINNEAPOLIS — Drifting out of the shadows in small groups, dressed in black, carrying shields and wearing knee pads, they head toward the front lines of the protest. Helmets and gas masks protect and obscure their faces, and they carry bottles of milk to counteract tear gas and pepper spray. 

Most of them appear to be white. They carry no signs and don't want to speak to reporters. Trailed by designated "medics" with red crosses taped to their clothes, these groups head straight for the front lines of the conflict. 

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/05/30/george-floyd-protests-riots-violent-outside-agitators-minnesota/5291658002/

Screen-Shot-2020-05-30-at-23.34.18.png

15 hours ago, Phoenix said:

I talk all the time. Most people don't have the kind of self-hatred and aversion to reality that you do..

:saluting:

what do you do for a living? It can't be anything above the requirement level of simply having a pulse because no legitimate employer would keep you on the payroll if you talked at work like you do here. 

55 minutes ago, Highmark said:

For years this has been known.    I find it fucking sad the MSM is just waking up to it.

I believe the only reason they are saying anything about antifa is because they need some white people to blame it on and there is a serious shortage of white supremacist rioters (not that they haven't tried to invent some).

Imo of course.

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Destruction of liberal cities.....it kind of is.  :thumbsup:

25 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what do you do for a living? It can't be anything above the requirement level of simply having a pulse because no legitimate employer would keep you on the payroll if you talked at work like you do here. 

Do you think others here go to work and talk about dead cops and how shitty white peoples are?   :lol:

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

Not sure what he does but wherever he works he claims to see armed standoffs everyday between police and black people....still won't say where this battleground is located. 

38 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Do you think others here go to work and talk about dead cops and how shitty white peoples are?   :lol:

Rampant topic of conversation with the 50 or so people I deal with in a day.... :news:

12 hours ago, motonoggin said:

58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Destruction of liberal cities.....it kind of is.  :thumbsup:

Oh fuck yeah.  Need to start smashing some faces of the troublemakers, then line up their mug shots, who they are, why they were there.  Let the chips fall where they may.  I don't believe cops or right wingers are the troublemakers, but if I'm wrong, so be it.  The country deserves to know exactly what is happening and who's causing most of the trouble.