Check your account email address ×

Fuck this election stuff

f7ben

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I usually need to crack open the modular I have now about a third  to get enough venting for my desire.  Want to look at some and the Titan looked pretty good.  Sold out in many locations.

I couldn't imagine going to a full shield.  I guess it depends where you ride a lot though.  I suppose open lakes and fields would make me bundle up pretty good.  I do hate the fuckery my goggles can cause me every now and then though.  I wish they made a hybrid.

Just now, BOHICA said:

I predict that ben will be calling polaris a piece of shit and talking about how superior 4tecs are by presidents day...

I really like this chassis .....if I can get it dialed in to my liking I'll be happy. There is some really dumb shit also...the exhaust springs are enough to make me go on a killing spree...dumbest design I've ever seen

• Gold Member
3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I really like this chassis .....if I can get it dialed in to my liking I'll be happy. There is some really dumb shit also...the exhaust springs are enough to make me go on a killing spree...dumbest design I've ever seen

I predict you bend or break something and then it will be a piece of shit....  much like the pro cross was the greatest till ya bent it.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I couldn't imagine going to a full shield.  I guess it depends where you ride a lot though.  I suppose open lakes and fields would make me bundle up pretty good.  I do hate the fuckery my goggles can cause me every now and then though.  I wish they made a hybrid.

They do its called a CKX Titan. :bc:

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well hell.....remember as close as you can and post them up!  Make up some shit too!  :lol:

I would if I could remember. He hurt my feelings so bad I was crying like a liberal after Trump won the election :lol:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I predict you bend or break something and then it will be a piece of shit....  much like the pro cross was the greatest till ya bent it.

I never said a good word about that chassis ....never once

• Gold Member

This is a picture of the crews sleds at a pit stop. On this day we had 3 generations on the ride, grandpa was 83, the son was 40 something and the grand daughter was 14.

It was a good day as long as you were not behind grandpa for too long. But he did put on 150 miles just like the rest of us.

IMAG0341.jpg

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, ckf said:

I would if I could remember. He hurt my feelings so bad I was crying like a liberal after Trump won the election :lol:

Jesus!  I hope it didn't leave any mental scaring.  Did you need a counselor and a "safe place" to start the recovery process?  :lol:

Just now, f7ben said:

nope ....rev fit me like a glove

Yeah, my Xp worked my knees more than my revs did.  The XP was a bit tougher to slide around the side with that big hunk-o plastic on the back of the side panels.  But....that too was overcome.  :bc: