Check your account email address ×

Fuck this election stuff

f7ben

3 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

no need for a hook it's a reliable, bulletproof 600 carb, grease, gas and go:good: plenty of smiles per mile:rockernana:

I've had zero problems with my 800's .  I would consider a 6 if I wasn't riding Maine tho.  Back in NH I wouldn't waste the xtra $ on the 8 .   :bc:

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I've had zero problems with my 800's .  I would consider a 6 if I wasn't riding Maine tho.  Back in NH I wouldn't waste the xtra $ on the 8 .   :bc:

you should get an old 340 single carb fanner !!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I can understand that. If I start riding Quebec again I would probably want a little more than a 600.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ckf said:

Didn't you used to do the vintage racing thing?

I had a small fleet of modded 292 Lynx's that I used to race from time to time .   The Panther is a bone stock rider for when there is local snow and we just want to go horse around . :bc:

DSCN0529_104.JPG

• Like 2

Just now, ckf said:

Do you ride it on the trails?

I want to do a vintage ride with it but I sometimes ride it to the local watering hole for shits and giggles still tinkering with it had to put new track on last year

1 minute ago, 01mxz800 said:

$100 fleabay score runs excellent

They were pretty fast in their day for a 340.  Good score :bc:  This is my vintage sled now, a buddy who bought it new just gave it to me, so I freshened it up.  I'd take this thing anywhere. IMG_1246.jpgIMG_1247.jpg

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

time to slap the tripple pipes on it woolie.  Good looking sled :bc:

Thanks.  Its got one rash on the hood from my buddys idiot nephew putting it on its side at a road crossing.  Short of that, the sled is mint for 17 years old, and only has 3000 miles on it.  I may sniff around for a used set, someone must have a set laying around for short money.  Drive train is all freshened from new track, jackshaft/drive bearings down to the clutch springs. :bc: 

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Thanks.  Its got one rash on the hood from my buddys idiot nephew putting it on its side at a road crossing.  Short of that, the sled is mint for 17 years old, and only has 3000 miles on it.  I may sniff around for a used set, someone must have a set laying around for short money.  Drive train is all freshened from new track, jackshaft/drive bearings down to the clutch springs. :bc: 

def triple pipes needed on that old girl