Check your account email address ×

Bloomberg is gonna give Trump a stroke

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

51 minutes ago, frenchy said:

making fun of his height? That's the best Trump can do? How insecure is this guy anyways? 

Yeah thats cringe worthy for sure.  Still dont care.  Bloombergs an elitist douche in the same mold as Soros.  Thinks his money is going to change the world to his specs.  Fuck that noise.  And no, Trump is not the same.

Edited by DriftBusta

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I think its absolutely priceless that an old, white, racist billionaire might become the democratic nominee.  :lol:  

The party is a complete sham and in shambles.  They've done this all to themselves.  If I was a democrat, I'd be furious with my party.  But, truth is, they've done a good job convincing their base that they are in charge of their thoughts and feelings.  It really is a cult/religion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what's even more funny is the people on the right who have been crowing for years about the high crime rates in the inner city black communities are now calling someone a 'racist' who tried to address that exact problem because of his political affiliation :lol: 

Racist cards work both ways....but it is gross.  Thank a liberal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

The party is a complete sham and in shambles.  They've done this all to themselves.  If I was a democrat, I'd be furious with my party.  But, truth is, they've done a good job convincing their base that they are in charge of their thoughts and feelings.  It really is a cult/religion.

They are in shambles.   Bloomberg gets the nomination and the revolt from the Sanders crowd will be significant during the GE.   Honestly I'm not sure Buttigieg is their only hope at defeating Trump.   He might actually run the opposite of what many do.   Run to the left during the primaries then center for the GE.   He might actually go more left if he wins the nomination in order to win over the Squad/Sanders type voter. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, frenchy said:

what's even more funny is the people on the right who have been crowing for years about the high crime rates in the inner city black communities are now calling someone a 'racist' who tried to address that exact problem because of his political affiliation :lol: 

I really don't think certain profiling is all that racist but the left does.   That's what makes this so hilarious.   A liberal city like NY practiced it for years.  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Racist cards work both ways....but it is gross.  Thank a liberal.

They invented it. 

Just now, Highmark said:

They are in shambles.   Bloomberg gets the nomination and the revolt from the Sanders crowd will be significant during the GE.   Honestly I'm not sure Buttigieg is their only hope at defeating Trump.   He might actually run the opposite of what many do.   Run to the left during the primaries then center for the GE.   He might actually go more left if he wins the nomination in order to win over the Squad/Sanders type voter. 

Buttigieg is a well spoken fraud.  He's weak...even weaker than Obama.  I don't see him being able to pull it off...that is beating Trumo.  He could become their nominee I guess, they like weak liars. If he does end up being the nominee, his best bet is to keep playing the scorned gay/woman card and hope Trump falls for it.  Even then, Trump runs away with it.

Still, how funny would it be to see him and his fancy pantsed husband being trashed by the Muslims?  Liberals just won't know what to do!!! :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

Buttigieg is a well spoken fraud.  He's weak...even weaker than Obama.  I don't see him being able to pull it off...that is beating Trumo.  He could become their nominee I guess, they like weak liars. If he does end up being the nominee, his best bet is to keep playing the scorned gay/woman card and hope Trump falls for it.  Even then, Trump runs away with it.

Still, how funny would it be to see him and his fancy pantsed husband being trashed by the Muslims?  Liberals just won't know what to do!!! :lol: 

yup. And simply a former mayor of a literal shit hole. Great presidential mettle there :lol: 

23 minutes ago, frenchy said:

:news: 

Just now, frenchy said:

yup. And simply a former mayor of a literal shit hole. Great presidential mettle there :lol: 

I honestly am just floored he's made it this far.  The Dems quickly booted off all of their token minorities so I think this is the only reason he's still there.  They can't boot out the gay guy too.  I mean, what kind of party would they be then?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

After watching Mikey speak the last few days, I think Trump is going to rattle him off the stage.  It’s going to be a battle of two egos and Trump’s is uuuuger.  Unless I was just watching Mike on some “off” days, he looks weak.  I was actually surprised.  But, money and success isn’t all that makes up an ego.  The real building blocks start in adolescence.  I think Trump has the upper hand.  The twitter wars will be excellent either way.  People can fake a lot of “toughness” over the internet.  

Trump isn’t tough at all. He simply makes a lot of noise and says repulsive shit. The other candidates aren’t willing to or adjusted to living on his level as a sleaze.  

Just now, spin_dry said:

Trump isn’t tough at all. He simply makes a lot of noise and says repulsive shit. The other candidates aren’t willing to or adjusted to living on his level as a sleaze.  

Yet...he completely hosed your star of the party and has had them all dancing around in circles while boosting his support the whole time.

How smart do you people actually feel at this point?  I mean...holy shit!  You are all still left holding a deck of racist cards while standing on your self righteous and "intellectually elite" soap boxes.  How fucking embarrassing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

trumps think skinned like many of his supporters.  Far from being tough.  But he'll throw down with insults to anyone and everyone.  Maybe Bloomberg can have some success going the same direction against him,  for all the calls of decorum from the left it's only because Trumps a pub,  they really don't give a shit about civility.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

trumps think skinned like many of his supporters.  Far from being tough.  But he'll throw down with insults to anyone and everyone.  Maybe Bloomberg can have some success going the same direction against him,  for all the calls of decorum from the left it's only because Trumps a pub,  they really don't give a shit about civility.  

Sometimes I wish you and Woolie would just fight via PM.  :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yet...he completely hosed you star of the party and has had them dancing around in circles while boosting his support the whole time.

How smart do you people actually feel at this point?

I don’t see anyone dancing in circles. Typical primary shuffle of the non-incumbent party. The election is still 10 months away. Elections are won and lost in November. But be brave. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

I don’t see anyone dancing in circles. Typical primary shuffle of the non-incumbent party. The election is still 10 months away. Elections are won and lost in November. But be brave. 

That's what makes this so hilarious.  Watching you all with your "this is it!!" and "We got him now" bullshit over the past 3-4 has been spectacular.  You are all like winey school children that keep getting beat up during recess because you run around home room giving "wet willes" to everyone.  The teacher just laughs at you everytime you complain about your fat lip and busted eye.  :lol: 

Just now, spin_dry said:

Sometimes I wish your would just take the plunge. Then I change my mind. 

I'm in no danger.  None.  You on the other hand......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

18 minutes ago, frenchy said:

He wouldn't be viable except for what else is running.  In fact I venture a guess he isn't running for President if he was straight.  

Just now, Highmark said:

He wouldn't be viable except for what else is running.  In fact I venture a guess he isn't running for President if he was straight.  

He's building a nice little meal ticket for himself at this point.  Another coffee table book he'll fleece the "woke" for and of course, some other little bullshit political position somewhere.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He's building a nice little meal ticket for himself at this point.  Another coffee table book he'll fleece the "woke" for and of course, some other little bullshit political position somewhere.

Wonder if it ever crosses the minds of other small town mayors to run for President.  :lol:

Many times people or a group approach and help convince someone to run.   Not saying its the case with him.  Harvard grads are pretty high on themselves when it comes to political aspirations.  

23 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I honestly am just floored he's made it this far.  The Dems quickly booted off all of their token minorities so I think this is the only reason he's still there.  They can't boot out the gay guy too.  I mean, what kind of party would they be then?

FB_IMG_1581679545970.thumb.jpg.0f29d195db71a4656f647ce1c5048020.jpg

• Haha 1