Check your account email address ×

If this Texas student doesn't cut his dreadlocks, he won't get to walk at graduation.

12 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Thanks for letting all here know how wonderful and great you are. It’s simply stupendous. Bravo mother fucker. 

cor such a happy well rounded guy you sure come off as a miserable cunt most of the time . odd how that works 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I enjoyed my career immensely. Best decision of my life. 

Well, That's great for you.  I am sure it was fulfilling, but I just don't care for people who act "holier than thou" because they "help" people and got monetary reward for it.  If you did it out of the goodness of your heart, then brag all you want.  I know construction workers who build homeless shelters constantly but they don't act holy and brag about "helping the homeless".   They get paid to do the job and understand that, just like you did.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

cor such a happy well rounded guy you sure come off as a miserable cunt most of the time . odd how that works 

I know. I know. Unlike you, I wasn’t making 6 figure$ at age 12 and in need of telling everyone about it. 

Edited by spin_dry
  • Haha 1

We were not allowed to wear our Mohawks finned up because it was a distraction to the other students.  Had to turn many t  shirts inside out because they were deemed offensive. 

Not sure how it works in other districts, but here,  you & your parents sign a code of conduct, where you are signing your rights away.   

• Thanks 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

I know. I know. Unlike you, I wasn’t making 6 figure$ at age 12 and in need of telling everyone about. 

nice fabrication . 

and again if you want to bring it up again.  I will ask the question you never awnser .

why when a guy who can't spell for shit had no real family roll models

moved out of the house  on 11th grade has had zero issue making 6 fig from the time I was about 24 yrs old .

remind me agin why we need such a robust welfare system ? 

if this dumb ass can make a decent living 3/4 of the fucks on the dole should at min have the ability to flip a burger or change oil

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Cold War said:

We were not allowed to wear our Mohawks finned up because it was a distraction to the other students.  Had to turn many t  shirts inside out because they were deemed offensive. 

Not sure how it works in other districts, but here,  you & your parents sign a code of conduct, where you are signing your rights away.   

You in a Mohawk??  Make it purple. :lol:  

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

nice fabrication . 

and again if you want to bring it up again.  I will ask the question you never awnser .

why when a guy who can't spell for shit had no real family roll models

moved out of the house  on 11th grade has had zero issue making 6 fig from the time I was about 24 yrs old .

remind me agin why we need such a robust welfare system ? 

if this dumb ass can make a decent living 3/4 of the fucks on the dole should at min have the ability to flip a burger or change oil

For wealth distribution.  Put as many on the dole as possible and tell them its a job.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I know. I know. Unlike you, I wasn’t making 6 figure$ at age 12 and in need of telling everyone about it. 

so I see like every other time you avoid the next question I asked . I am just floored lmfao . how about your girlfriend ha Jimmy you care to awnser if your fuck hole won't? 

stay on topic!! This is about that repulsive pile of disgusting hair on that DEFIANT BLACK KID'S head!!! 

What normal human American being would even want a shit-head of hair like that!!

Only a " FUCK WHITEY " negro has hair like that. 

4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

If the school doesn’t back down the issue will head into federal court. The school will lose. As they should. 

Fukkin negros, they just won't fukkin leave us alone, will they????????

I've posted numerous times...……………...Blacks are going to be in our fukkin faces 24/7, 365 forever. 

You guys better acknowledge my opinion on black America, and how I am right. It's really pissin' me off. 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

I realize how much YOU hate black America

I hate VIOLENCE, and fat, ugly women that I would not want to mount. What do the blacks give us? Horrendous violence, brutality, and fat ugly women that no normal human would want to mount and impregnate!!!  

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate VIOLENCE, and fat, ugly women that I would not want to mount. What do the blacks give us? Horrendous violence, brutality, and fat ugly women that no normal human would want to mount and impregnate!!!  

I beg to differ. I work with a few and one of them is very pretty. I’d do her in a heartbeat. Sorry

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

I beg to differ. I work with a few and one of them is very pretty. I’d do her in a heartbeat. Sorry

One in a million. Go ahead, eat her ass for all I care. I see white bitch young broads on Amherst St. that are so fukkin cute they are edible.