Check your account email address ×

If this Texas student doesn't cut his dreadlocks, he won't get to walk at graduation.

9 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what the fuck are you blabering a out 13th . good god that is a pampers style leap of topic 

The weird leap of logic is how a particular hair style has any relevance to academics. Other than to final admit that it’s a power and control issue of a fucking racist. 

Edited by spin_dry

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Doing good in ones life has nothing to do with the monetary income they get off hard working taxpayers.  We have heard all about you "volunteer" work.  LOL.  But you can use any measurement you want.

Youve always had a peculiar obsession with my career choice. I actually admire your conviction as it went on for several years. In fact leading right up to and past my retirement. 

Just now, spin_dry said:

The weird leap of logic is how a particular hair style have any relevance to academics. Other than to final admit that it’s a power and control issue of a fucking racist. 

a lot of schools have had dress codes for ever . and now a lot of public schools are going back to a strict dress code to help take away from the bullshit distractions .

deal with it the kid is in the wrong he coukd have bussed to a diff district if his hair really ment that much . but then there would be no chance of look at me distractions and a poss stelment at the end of the rainbow.  rules are,rules and he knew them before he started growing that nasty rats nest 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Youve always had a peculiar obsession with my career choice. I actually admire your conviction as it went on for several years. In fact leading right up to and past my retirement. 

I just don't like leaches and/or frauds.  Especially ones that that work under the guise of "helping" someone knowing that they wouldn't have done it without a monetary incentive.  You made yourself out like a savior to people when you were really nothing but a man working a job.

Edited by racer254
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

a lot of schools have had dress codes for ever . and now a lot of public schools are going back to a strict dress code to help take away from the bullshit distractions .

deal with it the kid is in the wrong he coukd have bussed to a diff district if his hair really ment that much . but then there would be no chance of look at me distractions and a poss stelment at the end of the rainbow.  rules are,rules and he knew them before he started growing that nasty rats nest 

The kid is going to win this. :) 

I just don't like leaches.  Especially ones that that work under the guise of "helping" someone knowing that they wouldn't have done it without a monetary incentive.  You made yourself out like a savior to people when you were really nothing but a man working a job.

Well this leach is enjoying his retirement while you spend your working day here on this site :lol: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

The kid is going to win this. :) 

Really?  Do you think the school will change it's policy?  Or will he just get to graduate?  He will get his 15 min, the never to be heard from again.

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

where did I ever say that? I'd say in smaller amounts they really aren't as they will work in roles most americans won't. In those numbers over a prolonged period they are a major drain absolutely. 

I didn't say you did say it. But its been thrown around here by the Leftturds many many times that they aren't. 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Really?  Do you think the school will change it's policy?  Or will he just get to graduate?  He will get his 15 min, the never to be heard from again.

The kid is already lawyered up. He’s not going away. Hopefully he stuffs that long hair right up the school committee’s ass. Lol

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

He’ll get to graduate.  That’s not up for debate.  The school just isn’t allowing him to “walk”.  Who fucking cares but a bunch of mini-minded SJW’s whose lives are a wreck.

He should be out in the parking lot taking a knee during the ceremony.  Maybe he’ll get a deal from Nike.

• Haha 2

It's not work when you enjoy it.  Later today, I will volunteer my time in a groomer so that fellow snowmobile enthusiasts enjoy the trails.

Thanks for letting all here know how wonderful and great you are. It’s simply stupendous. Bravo mother fucker.