Check your account email address ×

If this Texas student doesn't cut his dreadlocks, he won't get to walk at graduation.

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

It’s 2020 and some blue hair, Fox News watching racist is making shit about a student’s hair. Unfuckingreal 

Lulz...wut?

2 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

:lol: from the guy who posted here he was in love with men and doesn't pay taxes! 

Lolz....wut?

I love this place!  :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Look at the fucking retards in here...

"BACK IN MY DAY WE CALLED A NIGGER A NIGGER AND A FAG A FAG"

"CUT YOUR FUCKING HAIR BOY"

bunch of fucking 73er hilljack morons

The nice thing is that they’re slowly dying off. I’m sure some residual offspring will persist, but they’ll be marginalized. Hopefully 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

One would need to live under a rock not to know that California has a drug problem. Especially signed on to this place, gop/anti California central. 

I was in Stockton last fall. fucked up. 

:lol:

You sure are getting pretty hacky.  I’m gonna stop stealing your bread crumbs for a while.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yet, California has the same problems but, for some reason, you are defending them like they were the promised dreamland!

How weird!  :dunno:

I am sure California has plenty of taxpayer funded programs to pay addicts.  Mental health issues are really trying to get all the government funding they can find, it's the only way they stay viable.  Think about it.  Paying an addict to stay off drugs, what idiot thought of that.  Hey, why not drug test him to get his current welfare or snap.  Nope, can't do that, we need to just give him a money to stay clean.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Look at the fucking retards in here...

"BACK IN MY DAY WE CALLED A NIGGER A NIGGER AND A FAG A FAG"

"CUT YOUR FUCKING HAIR BOY"

bunch of fucking 73er hilljack morons

Hey, you can't go into many Shopping centers wearing a hat.  You can't wear shirts with beer advertisements in school.  Men don't go into women's bathrooms.  Life is full of rules.  Learn them early and often and get over it.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I am sure California has plenty of taxpayer funded programs to pay addicts.  Mental health issues are really trying to get all the government funding they can find, it's the only way they stay viable.  Think about it.  Paying an addict to stay off drugs, what idiot thought of that.  Hey, why not drug test him to get his current welfare or snap.  Nope, can't do that, we need to just give him a money to stay clean.

Actually trump flooded the addiction arena with lots of cash. Billions in fact. The agency I was working at received a $2 million grant to serve a bi-county area. He’s pumped more federal money into addiction service than any president. Good on him. 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

what dose a dress code that has been in effect longer than this kid has been alive have to do with republicans running the lives of any one ? just a sad transparent hack with your pathetic  editorialized headline 

• Thanks 1

The thread is about his filthy, repulsive hair, not Texas or California politics or economy. 

It's about that fukkin repulsive, DEFIANT BASTARD, pile of shit on his head, that looks like some kind of animal!!!

The negro should be trying to win the school spelling bee, and not trying to be a negro forcing his repulsive black head onto white people. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

what dose a dress code that has been in effect longer than this kid has been alive have to do with republicans running the lives of any one ? just a sad transparent hack with your pathetic  editorialized headline 

No shit. That silly 13th amendment too. For over a hundred years the old way was just fine. 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Actually trump flooded the addiction arena with lots of cash. Billions in fact. The agency I was working at received a $2 million grant to serve a bi-county area. He’s pumped more federal money into addiction service than any president. Good on him. 

Yep, I know all about it.  In fact I have a friend that had some broken ribs missed during an exam due to the Opiod crisis.  Doctors were too busy with that to worry about a proper diagnosis, so when the first one missed it, the others just signed off.   Why should an addict be a priority over someone else?

Edited by racer254
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

The cool thing about Texas is it’s being overrun with young, well educated liberals from California. The tech companies there and snatching them up in droves.  California is like the nation’s incubator for liberal thinking and progressive thought. It’s pretty cool. 

and broke with people going to places like TX to get the fuck out . and lime every liberal cunt ever then deciding to make there new home more like the sespool they just left . 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

He’s just being extra TDS today.  Don’t pay him too much attention.  Just enjoy it.

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

No shit. That silly 13th amendment too. For over a hundred years the old way was just fine. 

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yep, I know all about it.  In fact I have a friend that had some broken ribs missed during an exam due to the Opiod crisis.  Doctors were too busy with that to worry about a proper diagnosis, so when the first one missed it, the others just signed off. 

Trump has put your hard earned tax money to work saving addicts. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

what the fuck are you blabering a out 13th . good god that is a pampers style leap of topic 

• Thanks 1

Just now, racer254 said:

Seems that in your line of work, money tops ethics and morals.  Figured that about you.

I’ve done damn good in my career. Can’t complain. Not everyone can be as Christian and boring as you. 

10 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

so he dose not want to keep the black man down then? odd 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’ve done damn good in my career. Can’t complain. Not everyone can be as Christian and boring as you. 

Doing good in ones life has nothing to do with the monetary income they get off hard working taxpayers.  We have heard all about you "volunteer" work.  LOL.  But you can use any measurement you want.

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1