Check your account email address ×

The fbi doctored and submitted fraudulent evidence to the FISA court to obtain a warrant on trump campaign

Rod

• Platinum Contributing Member

Damn...sounds like Ginger is trying to suck his way to an invite to the new Fagallagio...

😆

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

and the real father of what you have issues with.  this isn't a new problem,  hoovers abuse was every bit as bad as anything that goes on today

The thing about Hoover's corruption is that he only did illegal actions to keep himself in power. I don't think even Hoover would have put the FBI in the middle of a presidential election.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The thing about Hoover's corruption is that he only did illegal actions to keep himself in power. I don't think even Hoover would have put the FBI in the middle of a presidential election.

Do some reading on Hoovers actions durign elections from 30's through early 70's.  There was more than 1 the FBI was involved in influencing

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Oh good one faggot , I offered to pay on the spot you fucking lying piece of trash. Die in a fire

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

You mean embedded pieces of traitorous shit like Bill Barr?

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

What more do we need to see or hear from him???? The man has dedicated his entire adult life in both the public and private sector to the destruction of constitutional rights.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid fucking sub 100 iq piece of shit. Bill Barr is the father of warrantless surveilence. You're too fucking stupid to understand a bit of it so quit pretending you mindless fucking sheep.

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

There are people that produce things....and there are money changers

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Fuck you....you come in here mouth open looking for woolies cock not even knowing what started the discussion

Get fucked you mindless sheep

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

That's you ya fucking moron. Get back to your pew and pray to be saved from lizard people....fucking idiot

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah....you're a fucking retard dopo

Maybe it's time for another name change atomic derp :lol:

Hey Ben, maybe take a drink of water, have a lozenge.  All this ranting and raving has gotta be drying out your throat. :lol:  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey Ben, maybe take a drink of water, have a lozenge.  All this ranting and raving has gotta be drying out your throat. :lol:  

My thumbs are raw and my phone screen crumbling lolz

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Do some reading on Hoovers actions durign elections from 30's through early 70's.  There was more than 1 the FBI was involved in influencing

True but his was self serving. He wanted to have the upper hand no matter who was put into office.  Hoover would never climb into bed with a party like Comey did.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

he's team Trump so he must be terrific,  the best bigly

You try, I'll give you that! :lol:

7 hours ago, f7ben said:

You mean rake a chunk of someone else's money?

SHORT! SHORT SHORT SHORT!!!!!

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:   guy probably hasn't even heard of hoover 

That's what gets me about a lot of these guys. So egocentric that they think nothing ever happened before they were born. It's pretty comical really. I know, ok boomer.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, s pump said:

That's what gets me about a lot of these guys. So egocentric that they think nothing ever happened before they were born. It's pretty comical really. I know, ok boomer.

That’s what gets me about guys like you and your brother. So egocentric to think that anybody younger hasn’t read a history book or couldn’t possibly have a valid opinion.

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s what gets me about guys like you and your brother. So egocentric to think that anybody younger hasn’t read a history book or couldn’t possibly have a valid opinion.

We both have limited tolerance for effeminate levels of emotion thats for sure, and opinions formed from kneejerk liberalism, so I can see why you’d have a problem with us.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That exactly describes the current leadership of the left that is in Washington.

On 12/18/2019 at 11:26 AM, Jimmy Snacks said:

Damn...sounds like Ginger is trying to suck his way to an invite to the new Fagallagio...

😆

ahhh no but having spent a lifetime in commission sales I appreciate the work that goes into it.  As much as i have has issues with woolie what he's doing isn't an easy get rich quick scheme.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

We both have limited tolerance for effeminate levels of emotion thats for sure, and opinions formed from kneejerk liberalism, so I can see why you’d have a problem with us.

Yeah go with that....you are both stubborn old partisan hacks that think your age somehow grants you a level of wisdom and intelligence and I love how you equate Constitutionalism with knee jerk liberalism. Make it about me all you want but you have problems with many others here that clearly are not librulz.