Check your account email address ×

The fbi doctored and submitted fraudulent evidence to the FISA court to obtain a warrant on trump campaign

Rod

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Bens attention span never lasts more than a paragraph, so prepare for more “kill yourselfs”

What's the point , you dont care one bit about constitutional rights being violated if it's an R doing it. You're a fucking mindless partisan piece of shit. The sooner everyone like you takes a dirt nap the better off this world will be

You destroyed a dudes snowmobile and didn’t even pay him for it.  Not much bigger piecing of shit than that

Oh good one faggot , I offered to pay on the spot you fucking lying piece of trash. Die in a fire

Just now, f7ben said:

What's the point , you dont care one bit about constitutional rights being violated if it's an R doing it. You're a fucking mindless partisan piece of shit. The sooner everyone like you takes a dirt nap the better off this world will be

Find me one link of me bitching about it post 9/11 and you might have a point.  But you don’t.  Hearing you spout the law is comedy gold.  Fucking doofus.

• Thanks 1

Find me one link of me bitching about it post 9/11 and you might have a point.  But you don’t.  Hearing you spout the law is comedy gold.  Fucking doofus.

Are you finally stroking out?

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You destroyed a dudes snowmobile and didn’t even pay him for it.  Not much bigger piecing of shit than that

WTF...when all else fails fall on the ground kicking and screaming. 😆

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Are you finally stroking out?

No, I’m laughing and pointing at the guy who’s got the biggest mouth and the emptiest suit.  All fucking talk, and all I hear is. *******Queeeeeeeefffff********

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

WTF...when all else fails fall on the ground kicking and screaming. 😆

You do it daily.  I really enjoy it when you lash out in 5 different directions when you get called on your bullshit.

Toodle loo boys.  Gotta go make a little money.  :lol: :snack: 

• Haha 1

We, the US citizens and taxpayers, are being fucked over by many sorry pieces of shit that have been embedded in our government for decades and you guys are all mad at the mean orange man. 

Its just incredible how blind some of you people are. 

Edited by AKIQPilot
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

No, I’m laughing and pointing at the guy who’s got the biggest mouth and the emptiest suit.  All fucking talk, and all I hear is. *******Queeeeeeeefffff********

You do it daily.  I really enjoy it when you lash out in 5 different directions when you get called on your bullshit.

Toodle loo boys.  Gotta go make a little money.  :lol: :snack: 

You mean rake a chunk of someone else's money?

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

We, the US citizens and taxpayers, are being fucked over by many sorry pieces of shit that have been embedded in out government for decades and you guys are all mad at the mean orange man. 

You mean embedded pieces of traitorous shit like Bill Barr?

We, the US citizens and taxpayers, are being fucked over by many sorry pieces of shit that have been embedded in out government for decades and you guys are all mad at the mean orange man. 

Amazing.

• Thanks 1

We shall see. 

What more do we need to see or hear from him???? The man has dedicated his entire adult life in both the public and private sector to the destruction of constitutional rights.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You mean embedded pieces of traitorous shit like Bill Barr?

You fixate on one person claiming they are the sole problem, then can't understand why people laugh at you.  You need to read just a little bit more.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You fixate on one person claiming they are the sole problem, then can't understand why people laugh at you.  You need to read just a little bit more.

Listen you stupid fucking sub 100 iq piece of shit. Bill Barr is the father of warrantless surveilence. You're too fucking stupid to understand a bit of it so quit pretending you mindless fucking sheep.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen you stupid fucking sub 100 iq piece of shit. Bill Barr is the father of warrantless surveilence. You're too fucking stupid to understand a bit of it so quit pretending you mindless fucking sheep.

Yes ben, we know.  You have it all figured out.....Bill Barr coordinated everything we know about it.  I am sure he is behind the DNC's database of people.   I am sure he explained to Zuckerburg how to have facebook collect all the information they do as well.  It was all some master plan that he devised and Kavanaugh helped him.

Edited by racer254
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

he provides a service to his clients that most can't do as well on their own.  He's producing wealth for them in exchange for a piece of it.  

Hes the rake

20 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

We, the US citizens and taxpayers, are being fucked over by many sorry pieces of shit that have been embedded in our government for decades and you guys are all mad at the mean orange man. 

The SES has done everything it can to completely take over our government but let’s blubber on and on about orange man and Bill Barr. The fucking derp here is pathetic. 

• Thanks 1