Check your account email address ×

Coup has started

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I don't participate in bourgeois elections. The idea that participating in a corrupt system is going to change it is ludicrous. 

Gotcha, so nothing but memes and pretend anarchy on an obscure snowmobile website..

Question, what about religion, being the bad ass anarchist you are it's not like you would sit down and read a Christian book and incorporate it's ideas into your day to day life right??..And actually preach it here to boot..

:lol:

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Gotcha, so nothing but memes and pretend anarchy on an obscure snowmobile website..

Question, what about religion, being the bad ass anarchist you are it's not like you would sit down and read a Christian book and incorporate it's ideas into your day to day life right??..And actually preach it here to boot..

As I said earlier, I don't discuss praxis with people who aren't anarchists.

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

As I said earlier, I don't discuss praxis with people who aren't anarchists.

Oh, geeze I could have sworn you did a couple days ago, spewing some Christian bullshit to the exact word... Anarchist..bahaha..Nothing but a frigging fake looking for shock value in an attempt to sound intelligent :lol:

I pegged you a few years back as a fake, You proved it to the T a few days ago..

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Oh, geeze I could have sworn you did a couple days ago, spewing some Christian bullshit to the exact word... Anarchist..bahaha..Nothing but a frigging fake looking for shock value in an attempt to sound intelligent :lol:

I pegged you a few years back as a fake, You proved it to the T a few days ago..

Ok boomer

• Gold Member
14 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

smoke weed

smash fascism

kill whitey

3 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

smoke weed

smash fascism

kill whitey

I forget about my sig, I'm always on mobile so I don't see it. :lol:

its like a targeted message to you weirdos who are stuck in last century and still use a computer for web browsing.

:lmao:

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I forget about my sig, I'm always on mobile so I don't see it. :lol:

its like a targeted message to you weirdos who are stuck in last century and still use a computer for web browsing.

:lmao:

44 year old eyes prefer a big screen. :bc:

Edited by Kivalo
  • Like 1