Check your account email address ×

Justin Trudeau is Doing a Great Job

revrnd

12 minutes ago, 02sled said:

http://torontosun.com/opinion/editorials/editorial-what-words-will-justin-trudeau-ban-next

Trudope needs more time to look into a Service Canada directive ordering federal employees to adopt gender neutral language when interacting with the public.

Just wait until Trudope realizes the federal governments' staffing partner is Manpower Canada. He'll be sure to demand they change their name to Personpower.

The idiot has totally lost it and is out of control

That is actually a valid point - so rare

I see this being changed soon, its not like it was in stone anyway.  The Unemployment Office wasn't a good name lol 

9 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

That is actually a valid point - so rare

I see this being changed soon, its not like it was in stone anyway.  The Unemployment Office wasn't a good name lol 

Don't forget Manulife will need to be changed to Personlife. He's simply out of control.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/03/19/rejections-for-canada-summer-jobs-funding-skyrocket-after-liberals-change-criteria_a_23389948/

Rejections For Canada Summer Jobs Funding Skyrocket After Liberals Change Criteria

He is now the thought police. People will follow the law of the land even if they don't believe in it but Trudope now mandates their beliefs align with what he says or you can't access federal funding. The thought police are moving in...

16 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You go girl.

Comment on the news @11 AM about the House sitting thru the night voting on the Opposition motions. The report said the voting could possibly take 40 hours to complete.

Just wait for the signs on the doors of public washrooms. They both say Person... which one do you use?

Trudope could use either one for sure... he does what his wife lets him do.

Edited by 02sled
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, 02sled said:

He hit the nail on the head when he said, how does any of the PC bullshit help the 'middle class'  that he goes on & on about? I'm pretty sure Canadian have more pressing issues to deal w/ than which icon is on a washroom door or if they are part of personkind.

35 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so much BIAS MEDIA its too unreal which hunt, sad, mean, unfair 

:lmao:  you guys are funny 

you would defend Trudope no matter what he does....

and of course all of the media including international media got it wrong.... they just didn't get your memo telling them so Fail.

40 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

so much BIAS MEDIA its too unreal which hunt, sad, mean, unfair 

:lmao:  you guys are funny 

i can't believe you're that blinded when 95% of Canada sees right through this governments bullshit politics. For christ sake give yourself more credit and intelligents then that

35 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

all these media are biased against Trudope and don't tell the truth... Fail says so. Reality is that the article is bang on. Trudope the dictator is showing more and more his stripes.

Edited by 02sled

19 hours ago, toslow said:

i can't believe you're that blinded when 95% of Canada sees right through this governments bullshit politics. For christ sake give yourself more credit and intelligents then that

it was sarcasm about you guys always crying media is LEFT and BIAS, they were mean to Stephen blah blah 

Its just not true 

I was heading north when the story broke. Did the Shiny Pony & Wynnebag tweet their condolences afterwards?

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2018/03/24/funeral-for-victims-of-ajax-triple-homicide-to-be-held-today-in-toronto.html

He had time to tweet about the church shooting in Texas a while back which as far as I know, didn't have any Canadian connections.

• Like 1