Check your account email address ×

How dumb would you have to be to refer to a chuck eye steak as a roast???

f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wrong Zanalerski....try again 

You're looking like zderpski here, you should add some mumbly jargon to your posts and no one will know the difference!

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Anyone that would cook this like a pot roast is dumber than momo

Photo-Apr-12-12-59-50-PM (1).jpg

Seems kind of silly to pay for the bone in a budget cut of meat. If you’re into the presentation aspect, should probably buck up and get a real ribeye.

Just now, Doos said:

Seems kind of silly to pay for the bone in a budget cut of meat. If you’re into the presentation aspect, should probably buck up and get a real ribeye.

Unless you enjoy all of what the chuckeye brings to the plate. How about you either go purchase some and cook them or just fucking kill yourself because it's obvious you are babbling about shit you have no clue about

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Unless you enjoy all of what the chuckeye brings to the plate. How about you either go purchase some and cook them or just fucking kill yourself because it's obvious you are babbling about shit you have no clue about

😂

f7ben, some podunk from Minnesota re-writing the rules in the culinary world. I know you don’t believe a fraction of the shit you jot down on here, it’s impossible.

1 minute ago, Doos said:

😂

f7ben, some podunk from Minnesota re-writing the rules in the culinary world. I know you don’t believe a fraction of the shit you jot down on here, it’s impossible.

It's a great steak.....all I ever said. If you disagree you've either never had one or are a vegan or a fucking retard like analer and ticky

Edited by f7ben

It's a great steak.....all I ever said. If you disagree you've either never had one or are a vegan or a fucking retard like analer and ticky

It’s similar to a ribeye, so yeah chances are it’s going to be at least a decent steak. But it’s considered a budget cut for steak, and a premium cut for a roast. It’s pretty simple really.  My comment was it’s stupid to turn a cheap cut into some expensive presentation piece, if you want to waste money on a tomahawk buy a real tomahawk.

A vegan, that’s another good one. 

13 minutes ago, Doos said:

It’s similar to a ribeye, so yeah chances are it’s going to be at least a decent steak. But it’s considered a budget cut for steak, and a premium cut for a roast. It’s pretty simple really.  My comment was it’s stupid to turn a cheap cut into some expensive presentation piece, if you want to waste money on a tomahawk buy a real tomahawk.

A vegan, that’s another good one. 

Look fuck face.....I'm arguing with the retard analer and woodtick who claimed a chuckeye was for potroast. I have zero clue what your fucking point is. 

• Haha 1

Look fuck face.....I'm arguing with the retard analer and woodtick who claimed a chuckeye was for potroast. I have zero clue what your fucking point is. 

Dude, open the garage door before you start your vehicles. 

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Every grocery store around here with a meat market.

Gonna pick some up tonight for the grill.

Fortinos Flyer - June 13, 2019 - June 19, 2019 - Sales products - bacon, beef meat, beef ribs, garlic, ground beef, t-bone steak, turkey, hairstyling iron, iron, pork chops, pork meat, cheddar, cheese slices, chicken, organic, steak, cheese, pepper, salt, ribs. Page 2.

Listen you dumb motherfucker. If you dont understand what makes that a tomahawk ribeye and what makes the pic I posted a tomahawk chuckeye then you really need to blow your brains out with a .50 cal muzzle loader !!!!1