Check your account email address ×

FBI reopening investigation into Clinton's emails use!

MC, you are by far the biggest political hack on this site.  SR is in second place but at least she is standing by her lady through the end. You flipped so hard on Bernie that you must have sustained a concussion. For you to defend Hillary shows you have absolutely no backbone. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

IMO this is nothing by "lip service" to try and restore credibility to Hillary.  It is planned and highly coordinated.  The FBI will again announce "nothing to see here" and "no criminal intent" was found as they fully and unconditionally exonerate her from all wrong doing.  They'll do  this just days before the election.  The Don is really creating issues with this rigged election and it is a way to try and control the masses of riotous citizens after she has "won" the election.

Me?  I say off with her fucking head!  And anybody else's that gets in the way.  My guess is it won't be the secret service. :lol:

I was thinking this as soon as I got wind at lunch today

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, JEFF said:

MC, you are by far the biggest political hack on this site.  SR is in second place but at least she is standing by her lady through the end. You flipped so hard on Bernie that you must have sustained a concussion. For you to defend Hillary shows you have absolutely no backbone. 

None at all. He is a follower through and through. The best part is everyone called this. He said he was going to vote for me before Clinton. He tried so hard to convince everyone of it. Fucking loser... Then he gets on Trump for racism after the dozens of racist comments he has made against Asians. The best thing ever for him was the old forum being deleted. What a nobody. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

None at all. He is a follower through and through. The best part is everyone called this. He said he was going to vote for me before Clinton. He tried so hard to convince everyone of it. Fucking loser... Then he gets on Trump for racism after the dozens of racist comments he has made against Asians. The best thing ever for him was the old forum being deleted. What a nobody. 

I like MC ...I do....but you cant teach an old hack new tricks. I'm more disgusted with Slinger than MC

Clinton wants everyone to vote asap... I wonder why? 

What a fucking mic drop by Comey today. You just know that billy boy had Comey reigned in by Lynch and Comey has been eaten alive by walking away from this. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Yes, there are partisan hacks on both sides, but I just really think that the left is far beyond what the right is.

There is no right and left ....that is a false paradigm as you understand it. As soon as you can wrap your head around that you can start to heal yourself

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is no right and left ....that is a false paradigm as you understand it. As soon as you can wrap your head around that you can start to heal yourself

Yeah, I agree.  Is trump left or right?

15 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Clinton wants everyone to vote asap... I wonder why? 

What a fucking mic drop by Comey today. You just know that billy boy had Comey reigned in by Lynch and Comey has been eaten alive by walking away from this. 

Agree but he was a bitch for sitting there in front of the oversight committee and dodging every fucking question. Hes now either just trying to save face or like Z said giving her more credit. We will see. I read the emails i dont need the FBI to tell me what is going on its just what they will do with it sadly. :usflag:

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah, I agree.  Is trump left or right?

You don't understand ....there is no right right or left. There is corrupt elitist's who see the world and the 99% as "others" and there are normal people like you and I.

Now which camp do you think Trump falls in?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You don't understand ....there is no right right or left. There is corrupt elitist's who see the world and the 99% as "others" and there are normal people like you and I.

Now which camp do you think Trump falls in?

I actually think he is more of a patriot then any of the clintons.  Honestly, right or left doesn't matter, I would vote for the person that I think would puts the USA over every other country.  Do I need to make that any clearer?

6 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I actually think he is more of a patriot then any of the clintons.  Honestly, right or left doesn't matter, I would vote for the person that I think would puts the USA over every other country.  Do I need to make that any clearer?

Trump has surrounded himself with people who are threats to the rights of average citizens .....while we dont have a voting record on Trump we do know that he is an authoritarian piece of shit and would do nothing to restore the rights we have lost or curb the encroachment of the government on furthering the decimation of said rights.

You are a simple man racer , I know this.....for the love of god try and understand that these people you worship in the "right" mean you no better than those on the "left"

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Trump has surrounded himself with people who are threats to the rights of average citizens .....while we dont have a voting record on Trump we do know that he is an authoritarian piece of shit and would do nothing to restore the rights we have lost or curb the encroachment of the government on furthering the decimation of said rights.

You are a simple man racer , I know this.....for the love of god try and understand that these people you worship in the "right" mean you no better than those on the "left"

Oh boy.  I don't worship anyone in politics. 

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I do agree with what u are saying. that said I believe trump will do what he can to attempt to expose the bullshit going on  . at min I believe he will be attempting some sort of lobby regulation. 

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh boy.  I don't worship anyone in politics. 

yes you do ....you are a partisan who without willingly doing so subconsciously sides with those on what you perceive as "right"

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I do agree with what u are saying. that said I believe trump will do what he can to attempt to expose the bullshit going on  . at min I believe he will be attempting some sort of lobby regulation. 

that matters so little in the grand scheme of things ....we need someone who will say "the patriot act was the most egregious violation of american rights in history"

not

"I'll get those pesky terrorists by any means possible"