Check your account email address ×

Make your vote count.

If you live in a non swing state, voting for either Clinton or Trump is a wasted vote.

If you truly want to end this two party coup d'etat, vote third party. 

Many of us are in safe blue states, where Hillary will easily win. Think ahead past this election and start thinking about the future. Will you be leaving the country better than you found it if you keep going along with the duopoly?

I don't think so, and I know you don't either.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

If you live in a non swing state, voting for either Clinton or Trump is a wasted vote.

Many of us are in safe blue states, where Hillary will easily win. Think ahead past this election and start thinking about the future. Will you be leaving the country better than you found it if you keep going along with the duopoly?

The ONLY chance of keeping Hillary out of the WH is a vote for Trump.   The other 2 candidates do not have a chance.  You have to ask yourself what is more important, trying to help keep Clinton out or voting your conscience.   I say keeping Hillary out.  

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

The ONLY chance of keeping Hillary out of the WH is a vote for Trump.   The other 2 candidates do not have a chance.  You have to ask yourself what is more important, trying to help keep Clinton out or voting your conscience.   I say keeping Hillary out.  

The hillbots say the same thing about Trump. 

The real threat is continuing to submit to the oligarchy. Voting third party is the only way to not actively accept oligarchy.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

The real threat is continuing to submit to the oligarchy. Voting third party is the only way to not actively accept oligarchy.

Well NOT fucking the SCOTUS for a generation and staying out of a world war is also important NeoStoner :)

6 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Well NOT fucking the SCOTUS for a generation and staying out of a world war is also important NeoStoner :)

Trump will appoint the same kind of neoliberal judges that Clinton will. Scotus is an invalid argument.

democrats don't like Trump, they embrace Cliton.  Many Republicans don't like Trump, and some have vocally endorsed Cliton.  

That's anti-establishment  enough for me to take a chance with Trump.  Besides, I'd like to see how competition in healthcare providers would work out.

6 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Trump isn't necessarily part of the two party system.  He had to fight the entire party to get the nomination 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Sludgey said:

Trump isn't necessarily part of the two party system.  He had to fight the entire party to get the nomination 

And now he's fighting the dems, gop and MSM of which I partially include FoxNews.  

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

i'll do what i can do to keep Trump out of the white house. regardless what happens, i'll have a clear conscious if the lunatic gets in. 

Spray paint cars?

Beat supporters?

3 minutes ago, Snake said:

Spray paint cars?

Beat supporters?

i'm having too much fun enjoying life these days. it's never been better or more simple. i'll leave the worlds big problems and heavy lifting to guys like you and beak nose ben. 

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Go fuck yourself.

Textbook Bootlicker

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

This is the problem with the voting public. They really dont understand how our govt works. Hillary is part of the democratic machine. They make the calls, not her.

Trump is hated by democrats and also hated by many republicans. What exactly do you think he will accomplish without the total support of his own party? Its hard enough to get anything done when you do have the whole parties support

5 hours ago, Snake said:

Go fuck yourself.

Double click bootlicker

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Truth. Nothing will change unless everything changes.

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I'm voting for both Hillary and Trump. 

My vote for Johnson is a vote for both of them, I read it on the Internet.

Hillary - Left nut                                           Trump - Right nut

Vote for the Johnson!

Just now, Anler said:

This is the problem with the voting public. They really dont understand how our govt works. Hillary is part of the democratic machine. They make the calls, not her.

Trump is hated by democrats and also hated by many republicans. What exactly do you think he will accomplish without the total support of his own party? Its hard enough to get anything done when you do have the whole parties support

What do you exactly think Johnson can get accomplished as a Libertarian candidate?

I've said this over and over again.   Sometimes less is better when it comes to politics.   The only things the political machines do anymore is make govt larger and in turn they get stronger.  I'd take 8 years of them accomplishing nothing as it means govt doesn't get bigger.  

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What do you exactly think Johnson can get accomplished as a Libertarian candidate?

I've said this over and over again.   Sometimes less is better when it comes to politics.   The only things the political machines do anymore is make govt larger and in turn they get stronger.  I'd take 8 years of them accomplishing nothing as it means govt doesn't get bigger.  

It is going to take massive overturn in the house and senate also. The media would be pretty lame with a Johnson or Stein presidency. Everyone has to go. I will never vote for an R or a D again. The individual reps and senators do not make the decisions on how to vote. Those decisions are made b others and they are told how to vote. How can you support someone who wont even vote their own conscience?

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Textbook Bootlicker

Double click bootlicker

Vote for the Johnson!

There you go... vote who you want, not whom you don't.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

It is going to take massive overturn in the house and senate also. The media would be pretty lame with a Johnson or Stein presidency. Everyone has to go. I will never vote for an R or a D again. The individual reps and senators do not make the decisions on how to vote. Those decisions are made b others and they are told how to vote. How can you support someone who wont even vote their own conscience?

So I can assume we will see your name on a ballot soon?

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Textbook Bootlicker

Double click bootlicker

Vote for the Johnson!

:lmao: yup vote for the dick :gfight: Nazi faggot