Check your account email address ×

Baby boomers are the worst generation since slavery

They elected Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Trump. They bought in completely to anticommunist/pro capitalist propaganda. They engaged in the wholesale slaughter of millions of innocent people. They engineered coups of elected governments the world over, destabilizing numerous regions and then used that instability as a pretext for military actions. They spent the country into oblivion and saddled the following generations with not only the financial consequences of their paranoid wars of conquest, but also the social consequences that go along with them.

My parents are boomers, and I love them dearly, but their generation completely fucked the rest of us. They'd do well to sit down and shut the fuck up. Stop voting. Reject neoliberalism. Give the next generation a chance to fix your fuck ups. 

Edited by motonoggin
  • Like 1

Not really sure what’s wrong with an anti communist agenda. You’d have to be pretty retarded to be pro communist after it caused some of the largest mass death the world ever seen. 

1 minute ago, DUMPY said:

Not really sure what’s wrong with an anti communist agenda. You’d have to be pretty retarded to be pro communist after it caused some of the largest mass death the world ever seen. 

You live in a communist country you should know...

Just now, DUMPY said:

Capitalism crashes every decade or so.

It has engaged in numerous genocides, slave trades, and war to preserve itself.

But communism is bad...

16 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

They elected Reagan, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Trump. They bought in completely to anticommunist/pro capitalist propaganda. They engaged in the wholesale slaughter of millions of innocent people. They engineered coups of elected governments the world over, destabilizing numerous regions and then used that instability as a pretext for military actions. They spent the country into oblivion and saddled the following generations with not only the financial consequences of their paranoid wars of conquest, but also the social consequences that go along with them.

My parents are boomers, and I love them dearly, but their generation completely fucked the rest of us. They'd do well to sit down and shut the fuck up. Stop voting. Reject neoliberalism. Give the next generation a chance to fix your fuck ups. 

this-  every single one of them should also resign from public office.  

Edited by Angry ginger
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

this-  every single one of them should also resign from public office.  

Will we fill those seats with level headed people like you and Noggin?

Friend wants to know.

12 minutes ago, Snake said:

Will we fill those seats with level headed people like you and Noggin?

Friend wants to know.

I think they both know how to use a calculator so sure. 

noggin, how's that island you and .7momo were fixing up coming along? the one where everyone shares shit. everyone loves each other. no corruption. no weapons. all have the same huts. all drive the same bicycles. nobody from the outside world bothers you for your bananas. it should be done by now, or couldn't you find free labor anywhere? 

:lol:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Capitalism crashes every decade or so.

It has engaged in numerous genocides, slave trades, and war to preserve itself.

But communism is bad...

Yes communism is bad. Responsible for 100 million deaths and counting. 

Communsim creates poverty every single time and capitalism has done more to lift people out of poverty than any other system out there. 

Being anti communist is smart and a historically accurate position to take.

i await your unrelated meme response 

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

It's a fact

It’s a twisted narrative with no purpose but to demonize an entire generation.  Lets assign all the ills of the world on a group of people, simply based on when they were born.  Not to mention it doesn’t assign any thing to the generations before or after them.  It’s an exercise for dumb and frustrated people to take their frustrations in life out on someone else.  Enjoy.  :lol: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

It’s a twisted narrative with no purpose but to demonize an entire generation.  Lets assign all the ills of the world on a group of people, simply based on when they were born.  Not to mention it doesn’t assign any thing to the generations before or after them.  It’s an exercise for dumb and frustrated people to take their frustrations in life out on someone else.  Enjoy.  :lol: 

Tldr

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Nailed it.  And it appears there are a few dumb ones on this forum who lap it right up.   

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Noggin and Ben’s bond is about as strong as snakey and wolfie’s. Just as fucked up too, in the other direction though  

Why....because we have no room for pragmatism when faced with tyranny and evil?

Go fuck yourself

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Noggin and Ben’s bond is about as strong as snakey and wolfie’s. Just as fucked up too, in the other direction though  

I think they’re just NEATO!  When Analer chimes in, it’s the trifecta of hilarity.  Sometimes Jimmy joins in too.  When that happens...I just sit back and enjoy the read!!!!!

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think they’re just NEATO!  When Analer chimes in, it’s the trifecta of hilarity.  Sometimes Jimmy joins in too.  When that happens...I just sit back and enjoy the read!!!!!

If you had a brain you'd try and learn something