Check your account email address ×

Paris in flames as ‘Yellow Vest’ anarchists burn restaurants and shops and riot police fight back with batons and tear gas

Never had a problem language wise when I was backpacking for 3 weeks.  Lots spoke english and when in France majority wanted to speak english and practice instead of talking french.

Paris is a boring place however.  Rome and Barcelona are top notch.

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

And to clarify. I definitely shouldnt have said no one speaks english outside of the tourist areas. That is simply not true. English is just much less prominent. In the small towns and less touristy areas it was way more challenging to communicate with english as my only language. 

That is my problem and not Italys. 

I understood you perfectly, Tom. I dont expect folks in other countries to cater to me or anyone else. If they speak english great, if not I will manage. 

I was surprised when we went to Quebec and how little english was spoken and French was the language of choice once we got away from the more populated areas. Good thing we had an interpreter with us. Everyone was very nice tho. 

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

I understood you perfectly, Tom. I dont expect folks in other countries to cater to me or anyone else. If they speak english great, if not I will manage. 

I was surprised when we went to Quebec and how little english was spoken and French was the language of choice once we got away from the more populated areas. Good thing we had an interpreter with us. Everyone was very nice tho. 

They do that on purpose.:lol:

On 3/17/2019 at 9:49 PM, Zambroski said:

I’ve got friends like that.  Love to travel.  That’s cool.  You are doing it the right way too...RV ALL THE WAY BABY!

I suffer from a sleep problem too so, that doesn’t help at all.  It takes me three days to finally sleep when I travel.  I can’t sleep outside of my own bed very well.  Not much fun for me....or anyone around me.  Imagine me being irritable and tired and stuck with you for days on end until I finally crashed.  Lol!

I’ve also realized that “retiring” as early as I did with no plan to do anything is tougher than it sounded.  I’m still too young to not have anything to do or anywhere to be.....and don’t like to travel.  A lot of time to slow burn.  I’ve got some things planned this summer I hope take off for me.  My wife hopes so too!  Lol

Makes threats to people all over Canada and the US.  Can't sleep outside of his safe space. 

3 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Makes threats to people all over Canada and the US.  Can't sleep outside of his safe space. 

:lol: Look how frightened you are.  Who am I making threats against that are "all over Canada and the US"?  LOL what a little twerp you are.  Sleeping in my "safe space"?  WTF are you talking about.  Ahhh...more your self protection mode trying to act like a real man?  How can you?  You seriously can't even answer with a definition.  Remember when you and Tools got fucking owned in that thread?  :lol: 

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Look how frightened you are.  Who am I making threats against that are "all over Canada and the US"?  LOL what a little twerp you are.  Sleeping in my "safe space"?  WTF are you talking about.  Ahhh...more your self protection mode trying to act like a real man?  How can you?  You seriously can't even answer with a definition.  Remember when you and Tools got fucking owned in that thread?  :lol: 

Your definition of ownage is as honest as Zambo story time. 

Thith one time I waz out on tha town and a girl   no no a guy   no no a whole gang thed thomething that offended me so I went back to my car and made up a story,  no no I thnuck up behind and pulled her hair  no no his hair   no no I flethxed and they all ran.  No no I beat the biggest one in the group up while the rest of them stood with their gunz and knives too scared to move.  Then they all apologized and show me the validation I deserved.     That happened just last week,  no no just last month ,  no no in January,  no no when the Kavanaugh stuff was happening. 

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Thith one time I waz out on tha town and a girl   no no a guy   no no a whole gang thed thomething that offended me so I went back to my car and made up a story,  no no I thnuck up behind and pulled her hair  no no his hair   no no I flethxed and they all ran.  No no I beat the biggest one in the group up while the rest of them stood with their gunz and knives too scared to move.  Then they all apologized and show me the validation I deserved.     That happened just last week,  no no just last month ,  no no in January,  no no when the Kavanaugh stuff was happening. 

Whew, that’s quite an imagination you got going there......

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Wow...super beta!  :lol:

BTW, my definition of “ownage” is pretty much the same as most everyone else’s here.  You and Tools are excluded.  But look at you both!  Winning!!!

:lol:

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Whew, that’s quite an imagination you got going there......

Just amalgamating Zambo's stories... no no real life adventures.  

Mr. "I'm never on here"

Edited by revkevsdi