Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy Snacks

Resolution to Release Mueller Report to Public

Recommended Posts

I agree with this resolution and although it's not binding it would force some choices among Repblicans and according to the article the vast majority of Americans want it released.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Release it to the public

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wish it would. But my money is on it never happening. They’ll come up with some BS excuse. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Edmo said:

I wish it would. But my money is on it never happening. They’ll come up with some BS excuse. 

Dems are smart to vote on it...put the ball in the Republicans courts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the gop has made it very clear they'll keep their wagons around trump, trying to protect him, regardless of the situation. i'd be very surprised if they support this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Dems are smart to vote on it...put the ball in the Republicans courts. 

yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am all for this as well, but release the whole report.  Most likely they will vote on only releasing parts of it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, racer254 said:

I am all for this as well, but release the whole report.  Most likely they will vote on only releasing parts of it.

Read the article for once so you don't sound like a moron. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

the gop has made it very clear they'll keep their wagons around trump, trying to protect him, regardless of the situation. i'd be very surprised if they support this. 

They are actually protecting themselves. There is ongoing investigations into foreign monies run through the NRA. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Release it, and then explore how the whole narrative was hatched at the FBI and DOJ to protect Hillary.  Then arrest the true criminals

.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They are actually protecting themselves. There is ongoing investigations into foreign monies run through the NRA. 

and any damaging information will be considered "confidential" or "executive privilege"...

the rwws will defend these decisions as well. just watch.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Read the article for once so you don't sound like a moron. 

I have read it, but I didn't need to.  This is a non binding resolution to release a report that is designed to discredit trump.  And most likely the report is being combed over by anyone to make sure it will not implicate any democrats or possibly republicans before it is released to the AG.   Just release all his findings no matter who they implicate, but that isn't what's going to happen.

Edited by racer254

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Release it, and then explore how the whole narrative was hatched at the FBI and DOJ to protect Hillary.  Then arrest the true criminals

.

:lol:

they protected hillary by helping trump win? your rww conspiracies always have major holes in them. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, racer254 said:

I have read it, but I didn't need to.  This is a non binding resolution to release a report that is designed to discredit trump.  And most likely the report is being combed over by anyone to make sure it will not implicate any democrats before it is released to the AG.   Just release all his findings no matter who they implicate, but that isn't what's going to happen.

😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I have read it, but I didn't need to.  This is a non binding resolution to release a report that is designed to discredit trump.  And most likely the report is being combed over by anyone to make sure it will not implicate any democrats or possibly republicans before it is released to the AG.   Just release all his findings no matter who they implicate, but that isn't what's going to happen.

:lol:

implicate dems for what? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

they protected hillary by helping trump win? your rww conspiracies always have major holes in them. 

Comey was between a rock and a hard place, and he knew it. The plant just did not work the way they thought it was going to. The evidence is there, it has been there for 2 1/2 years, you just choose to ignore it. This Mueller investigation is turning out to be a farce.  Aren’t we all getting sick of waiting to hear the results?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

implicate dems for what? 

I guess you were going to ignore Lisa Pages testimony this week, it laid it out pretty clearly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol:

implicate dems for what? 

STFU you dipshit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully the Repblicans vote yes to release it even though it will be mysteriously scrubbed clean of any Dem wrongdoing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I think these resolutions are a waste of time and taxpayers money.   Just make it a bill and take it to the floor.   Forcing the hand of the other party is something they both do of which I don't have an issue with.   The issue is that as a "resolution" it means nothing.  

Dems need be careful here.   Everything they do makes the race in red/purple districts risky in 2020.  

Edited by Highmark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hopefully the Repblicans vote yes to release it even though it will be mysteriously scrubbed clean of any Dem wrongdoing. 

No doubt, it will also be scrubbed clean to protect some republicans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess you were going to ignore Lisa Pages testimony this week, it laid it out pretty clearly.

another story that wont go away anytime soon.

too many high level officals involved all the way to the king Barrack Hussein.. he knew exactly what was going down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I guess you were going to ignore Lisa Pages testimony this week, it laid it out pretty clearly.

everything i read about it had no wrong doing in it. do you read more than headlines? please post factual evidence (not some fruitloop's blog, like jtssrx is notorious for) that what was done was illegal...

Edited by Snoslinger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hopefully the Repblicans vote yes to release it even though it will be mysteriously scrubbed clean of any Dem wrongdoing

:lol: 

why? you realize who is in control of it? it's not the dems. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.