Check your account email address ×

No 2020 Cat 4strokes except the turbo.

lastzrt

37 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I already emailed “a guy”.  I hope it isn’t so but, like I said, that’s where things seem to be going.  I DONTWANNA 137!!!!!

I know of a almost new 2019 for sale.  Under 100 miles, studs, etc.  1 crash, etc. 

6 hours ago, GreatLandEmpire said:

Yeah got lots of ricer faggots trying to drive snowmachines now a days

Not everyone has interstate wide and straight trails to need a 150-200 hp rocket ship. And why settle for the unneeded extra HP when you have to spend $15k on it and run 91 octane and the thing weighs a ton.

6 hours ago, Anler said:

Looks like skidoo has the four stroke market locked up. But really I don't think most snowmobilers really want them, except for the turbos. 

I 100% disagree. I rarely see Sidewinders on the trails. They’re just not practical unless you ride Quebec. I see far more 1200’s, vectors, 1100’s, even the old T660 turbos still floating around and those sleds are all discontinued now and had their flaws so what does that say?

I think the 09 TNT 1200 was 499 lbs dry. It’s 2019...is a 1000 ace HO with 120-130hp 480 lbs not reasonable?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Woodtick said:

This is how it works in the US. A dealer that knows he can move certain spring order sleds, orders them under friends names with their permission. The dealer signs for them and pays for them when they come in. The dealer just needs a name for the MFG. It bends the rules,but doesn’t break any laws. The said dealer owns that sled and it is sold as new. My name has been used before, with my permission. It’s a big gamble for the dealer.

In Canada, if a dealer does that, and the sled doesn,t get registered to the name that was used by the dealer, a certain amount of warranty, IF not all of it, is lost. 

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yuh...been hearing that from Polaris fags for 10 years.  

If it ever happens, that leaves one decent brand left.  Hint: it ain't Poo.  :lol2:

It's not cats first rodeo down bankruptcy :snack: 

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Heard Roger and a few others got walked out at AC. :snack:

Well, "walked"...Jesus...Skime is what, 76 years old?  A few others were retired off too.  Let's see what they bring in but, as much as I love that old school racing pedigree...this isn't that anymore.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, "walked"...Jesus...Skime is what, 76 years old?  A few others were retired off too.  Let's see what they bring in but, as much as I love that old school racing pedigree...this isn't that anymore.

He seemed to be the face of the franchise, hopefully they bring a pile of slant eyes from Japan. 

Just now, Zambroski said:

So no more Arctic cat ATVs?  I see its all Textron now.   Wonder why change a name brand.  It's like buying oreos and changing the name thinking it will bring success 

4 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

So no more Arctic cat ATVs?  I see its all Textron now.   Wonder why change a name brand.  It's like buying oreos and changing the name thinking it will bring success 

They changed them back to Arctic Cat I believe. 

Just now, Reevester said:

He seemed to be the face of the franchise, hopefully they bring a pile of slant eyes from Japan. 

I never saw him as that.  He was a great guy and contributed an amazing amount but, it seemed the last ten years many were kept on in "consultant" type rolls.  There's new blood running up the line.  

1 minute ago, Kev144 said:

Not exactly Mr. Current Events are ya?  :lol2:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

The Cat is back.  Where have you been?

https://arcticcat.txtsv.com/about-arctic-cat/side-sides-and-atvs

13 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I already emailed “a guy”.  I hope it isn’t so but, like I said, that’s where things seem to be going.  I DONTWANNA 137!!!!!

I want a 129 :( 

I see the sno x sleds are also going back to 2.52