Check your account email address ×

Good talk

f7ben

13 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Add to the list of things Slinger is an expert on....Clutching turbo sleds. Maybe just clutching a 500 fan cooled sleds:lol: Or is he just going along with what Ben says.  :news:

More proof you are a complete idiot. So obvious even dumb Dave sees your act :lol:

21 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

I admit i don’t know shit about  turbos and clutches. Which is why I’m not commenting. I guess I could come in and laugh, point out things others have said, make general statements and hope people  think I do :lol:

21 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

He makes some good arguments. Dave hasn’t presented shit. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, Snoslinger said:

More proof you are a complete idiot. So obvious even dumb Dave sees your act :lol:

You're so good with proof that you've got more then Mueller even has. Send him your resume and list this forum as references :lol:

18 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Dude.  None of your sleds are clutched properly.  No new sled is clutched properly.  Go up or down 1500' and your sled is no longer clutched properly if it ever was to begin with.  

What Ben is saying is absolutely true.  With HP and RPM increases you don't necessarily have to reclutch to achieve adequate results.  Are they perfect results every time? No but they are acceptable for 95% of the population.  

This is how the original debate started.  Sure, you can run stock clutches and add HP and tune away but, if somebody has decided that leaving the clutch stock is a good idea....well......

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

18 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Stock clutching is for idiots who have no clue what they are doing.  I have a half dozen stock sleds and not one of them has stock clutching.  

....and this is what was the truth in the original debate.  Of course....that seemed like 10,000 miles ago.  Fucking Benny!  :lol: 

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

This is how the original debate started.  Sure, you can run stock clutches and add HP and tune away but, if somebody has decided that leaving the clutch stock is a good idea....well......

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

....and this is what was the truth in the original debate.  Of course....that seemed like 10,000 miles ago.  Fucking Benny!  :lol: 

Would they sell any tuners to guys like ben if they said they had to do clutch adjustments....

I think not. These guys are in it to make coin.

22 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Would they sell any tuners to guys like ben if they said they had to do clutch adjustments....

I think not. These guys are in it to make coin.

Yeah that’s really what it is. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Just shut up stupid.....you are so far over your level of understanding here its laughable 

Get back to adjusting shock clickers and jumping driveways.....the men are talking

• Haha 1

On 2/18/2019 at 7:46 PM, f7ben said:

Not true at all.....the primary is grabbing the belt harder because of the increase in rpm. If you add power at the same rpm then you would need to grab the belt harder. Think of how a clutch weight works dude.....the faster you spin it the harder it squeezes

On 2/18/2019 at 8:34 PM, DAVE said:

:lol2: :lmao: :lol:

Here's dumb dave disputing that a clutch grabs the belt harder the faster you spin it

Fucking lying moron

Just now, f7ben said:

Here's dumb dave disputing that a clutch grabs the belt harder the faster you spin it

Fucking lying moron

Im laughing at you frothing at the mouth...i had basically lost interest by that time and was laughing at everything.

Just now, DAVE said:

Im laughing at you frothing at the mouth...i had basically lost interest by that time and was laughing at everything.

Nope.....you didnt get it

You said "we need to change our clutches to make it grab the belt harder"

Derp

You're a fucking noron Dave. You havent got the slightest clue on any of this and every statement I have made I backed up

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nope.....you didnt get it

You said "we need to change our clutches to make it grab the belt harder"

Derp

You're a fucking noron Dave. You havent got the slightest clue on any of this and every statement I have made I backed up

yep, you can tell he was lost. after getting called out he investigates a little, and throws out some verbage he picked up somewhere, like he knew it all along. then his buddy sludgey tries rescuing him :lol:

welcome to my world when dealing with dave and other dumb fucks.....

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

yep, you can tell he was lost. after getting called out he investigates a little, and throws out some verbage he picked up somewhere, like he knew it all along. then his buddy sludgey tries rescuing him :lol:

I dont pay attention to your squabbles with him but if they are anything like what info through I pity you

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

Your world is about to end.