Check your account email address ×

Good talk

f7ben

2 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

All clutching “works” at any power level. But it doesn’t work properly. You just don’t get it :lol: 

Dude.  None of your sleds are clutched properly.  No new sled is clutched properly.  Go up or down 1500' and your sled is no longer clutched properly if it ever was to begin with.  

What Ben is saying is absolutely true.  With HP and RPM increases you don't necessarily have to reclutch to achieve adequate results.  Are they perfect results every time? No but they are acceptable for 95% of the population.  

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Dude.  None of your sleds are clutched properly.  No new sled is clutched properly.  Go up or down 1500' and your sled is no longer clutched properly if it ever was to begin with.  

What Ben is saying is absolutely true.  With HP and RPM increases you don't necessarily have to reclutch to achieve adequate results.  Are they perfect results every time? No but they are acceptable for 95% of the population.  

Yes these companies pander to citiots who have no clue what they’re doing 

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

Yes these companies pander to citiots who have no clue what they’re doing 

Stock clutching is for idiots who have no clue what they are doing.  I have a half dozen stock sleds and not one of them has stock clutching.  

2 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Thanks for confirming Tom.

:bc:

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

Because there are a lot of fucking morons here.

Also I've got a whole thread of assholes on HCS disagreeing that more boost and fuel will allow peak rpm and hp to rise until a restriction is found or something breaks. It's like fucking retard hour.

LMAO

4 hours ago, f7ben said:

I dont agree to disagree!!!!11

You want to argue it's in your DNA

1 hour ago, AKIQPilot said:

Stock clutching is for idiots who have no clue what they are doing.  I have a half dozen stock sleds and not one of them has stock clutching.  

I missed this poast....

So Bens an idiot.

Just now, f7ben said:

Should we go back to when you didnt understand a clutch squeezed harder the faster you spin it?

Ben youve deflected away from the original argument enough...take your ownage and stfu!

48 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Ben youve deflected away from the original argument enough...take your ownage and stfu!

A tune can provide huge gains on stock turbo clutching 

The same clutching can be used across a wide range of power levels with good results

These are facts you brain dead fuck. You claimed otherwise and were wrong

Fucking moron

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

A tune can provide huge gains on stock turbo clutching 

The same clutching can be used across a wide range of power levels with good results

These are facts you brain dead fuck. You claimed otherwise and were wrong

Fucking moron

You just said a few pages back a doo stock clutch couldnt even handle a turbo.

:lol:

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

You just said a few pages back a doo stock clutch couldnt even handle a turbo.

Not on a 1200......the 850 can and the 900T can and a Cat 1100 can and an apex can and a whole host of other sleds can.

You are just this fucking dumb...arent you. I had no idea

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Not on a 1200......the 850 can and the 900T can and a Cat 1100 can and an apex can and a whole host of other sleds can.

You are just this fucking dumb...arent you. I had no idea

Youre all over the place now....

Owned on 2 sites at least!

Just now, f7ben said:

Are you actually retarded....did you have a stroke? 

If laughing my ass off at you from the ownage youve takin the last few days is a stroke....well i guess so!!!!

5 minutes ago, DAVE said:

If laughing my ass off at you from the ownage youve takin the last few days is a stroke....well i guess so!!!!

I've repeatedly said the exact same thing. Proven right by many....you're a fucking moron.

"We just change out clutches on turbos derp derp derp"

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Read the above dumb fucks......when you're talking about adding 50-100hp you dont need a perfect setup. Its night and day difference and can work well. 

Seen it many times....done it myself