Check your account email address ×

Public Opinion on Abortion

2 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

This is your play? Imply that I don’t have a problem? What’s wrong with you? You have some serious social issues. Implying a member is a pedo is beyond sick. If this was my forum I’d boot both of you for tossing that around. It’s fucking weak. Now shut the fuck up before I take my ire for the right wing retards on here and point it at you. Pop smoke.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Keep bringing it up. You keep looking weaker and weaker. Apparently SR drives him crazy to the point of wanted violence, and he drives you crazy to the point of calling him a pedo. Both of you are equally weak. You two should be ashamed. It’s a forum for banter...

.you got visited for a little “night cap ” once too many times. Your brother decided to fight him off. You didn’t have it in you. Maybe you enjoyed it?

That's what started it.  That's what is in his sick fucked up mind. He's a piece of shit. 

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Umm, no, post the link,..

You accused me of the samething because I posted a picture of tiny tiny mittens?? Do you not remember??

Yeah, you get made fun of, but to make pedophileeah accusations is fucking sick,.. especially when you are making those accusations against parents..I'm don't with this conversation.

You're right,..you just come here to be an asshole,..

And xlt is right, you should be banned..

Just disgusting

Check out what he said. Defend him all you like. 

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

.you got visited for a little “night cap ” once too many times. Your brother decided to fight him off. You didn’t have it in you. Maybe you enjoyed it?

That's what started it.  That's what is in his sick fucked up mind. He's a piece of shit. 

I don’t care what he said or who started what. My comments apply to both as I have said. Using that shit is trash, and you both should be ashamed. 

:lol: 

I can't wait to back read all this shit...but just having to make a historical and educated guess.   Rev's been called out for something...he's losing the argument and losing his mind...started calling people pedos and is now waffling and lying about multiple items.  Got some PM's to return so.....

I'll be back!

• Platinum Contributing Member
15 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

That's not right..I don't recall seeing that.., In turn,..you say that pedo shit daily to him, and you have one instance of him in a round about way saying something gross..

Again you said it to me also,.. a single parent who has worked really fucking hard to have custody of my kids and I am a rockstar dad..

Having kids, I find it gross to accuse anyone of that,..it's a sick fucking act no matter if it's Z or you..

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

That's not right..I don't recall seeing that.., In turn,..you say that pedo shit daily to him, and you have one instance of him in a round about way saying something gross..

Again you said it to me also,.. a single parent who has worked really fucking hard to have custody of my kids and I am a rockstar dad..

Having kids, I find it gross to accuse anyone of that,..it's a sick fucking act no matter if it's Z or you..

Nailed it. Good post. 

Sweet fuck...so, without muli-quoting...let me address this.

First off, Rev you are a fucking liar (this is normal), you're the most triggered twerp here (SR is too stupid).  Me tagging you as "BarbieHands" set you off so....you just started calling me a pedophile.  Whatever, it's gross and clearly shows what you are...but, I don't really care.  It's thrown around in here every now and then in a funny way (yes...it's possible) but, after you getting  chastised about it by not only me, and several others, you continued and continued....and continued......and continued.  And start your day off with it.  I can meet you idiots down on whatever level you want to play so, I started cleverly calling you whole family incest.   Makes no difference to me...you decide where it goes...on any level.  Clearly this really triggered you.  I mean...OFF THE FUCKING DEEP END.  So much so....I actually got concerned it may be true and backed off with it.  But...you just kept on.  Hey....fine.  But try and at least make it entertaining.  The fact that you cannot, speaks to your intellect and you snowflakeyness.  You are a lying, triggered, twerp...always have been.  Just a little hater coming here to spread your filth and think you are somehow "showing us all".  Your pathetic so, you decide where we go from here.  If you can't hang with insults, don't join in. Period.

XLT....dude.  GIve it a rest for bit.  I appreciate you and like your additions here but your self righteousness here lately has made me start to gag....don't wear thin on me you fucking cherry!  However, I can appreciate your light handed moderator approach to this shit.  You are maybe just believing the facts a bit different than what happened.  The facts are above...and Rigid is pretty much spot on also.  Now....as far as Tools goes...Just stay out of it.  And I'll ask anybody else to do the same.  I don't fuck around with these types of internet bravado challenges.  He's gonna get a shot to show me what he's really made of and that's all there is to it.  Now...beat your fucking face!

Rigid- I appreciate you having my back in my absence.  As I have yours.  I'm thinking strawberry scones for breakfast?  Followed by a nice ride (not with sleds). :hay: XLT you can come too but, your giving the double dutch rudder!  It's new guy initiation.  :lmao:

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why did you have to write a book in order to say, “Hey, I was a cunt for using pedo even if he started it. I will stop becuase I’m a grown ass adult.”

Youve written a few books yourself.

6 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Why did you have to write a book in order to say, “Hey, I was a cunt for using pedo even if he started it. I will stop becuase I’m a grown ass adult.”

Why do you think you are everybody's scholarly dad in here?  Dude, you are still trying to figure out who and what you are in life.  Relax and enjoy the show or, stop buying the tickets.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Why do you think you are everybody's scholarly dad in here?  Dude, you are still trying to figure out who and what you are in life.  Relax and enjoy the show or, stop buying the tickets.

Be better and I won’t have to. I know exactly who I am and where I’m going. I don’t need some grown ass adult who calls others pedos telling ME about growing up. Fuck off. 

Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

But as per usual everyone on the right is going after Rev but not you when you were participating in the same shit. 

Par for the course around here and FTR the pedo stuff is fucked up and wrong.

I misread your post lol. I thought you were accusing me of calling people pedos. Yeah I go long winded, but it’s substantive. 

I misread your post lol. I thought you were accusing me of calling people pedos. Yeah I go long winded, but it’s substantive. 

How the fuck did you misread that?

I do it alot too. Doh.

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sweet fuck...so, without muli-quoting...let me address this.

First off, Rev you are a fucking liar (this is normal), you're the most triggered twerp here (SR is too stupid).  Me tagging you as "BarbieHands" set you off so....you just started calling me a pedophile.  Whatever, it's gross and clearly shows what you are...but, I don't really care.  It's thrown around in here every now and then in a funny way (yes...it's possible) but, after you getting  chastised about it by not only me, and several others, you continued and continued....and continued......and continued.  And start your day off with it.  I can meet you idiots down on whatever level you want to play so, I started cleverly calling you whole family incest.   Makes no difference to me...you decide where it goes...on any level.  Clearly this really triggered you.  I mean...OFF THE FUCKING DEEP END.  So much so....I actually got concerned it may be true and backed off with it.  But...you just kept on.  Hey....fine.  But try and at least make it entertaining.  The fact that you cannot, speaks to your intellect and you snowflakeyness.  You are a lying, triggered, twerp...always have been.  Just a little hater coming here to spread your filth and think you are somehow "showing us all".  Your pathetic so, you decide where we go from here.  If you can't hang with insults, don't join in. Period.

XLT....dude.  GIve it a rest for bit.  I appreciate you and like your additions here but your self righteousness here lately has made me start to gag....don't wear thin on me you fucking cherry!  However, I can appreciate your light handed moderator approach to this shit.  You are maybe just believing the facts a bit different than what happened.  The facts are above...and Rigid is pretty much spot on also.  Now....as far as Tools goes...Just stay out of it.  And I'll ask anybody else to do the same.  I don't fuck around with these types of internet bravado challenges.  He's gonna get a shot to show me what he's really made of and that's all there is to it.  Now...beat your fucking face!

Rigid- I appreciate you having my back in my absence.  As I have yours.  I'm thinking strawberry scones for breakfast?  Followed by a nice ride (not with sleds). :hay: XLT you can come too but, your giving the double dutch rudder!  It's new guy initiation.  :lmao:

Scones?? Fuck dude, married life is making you soft..lol..I'll take 3 eggs over easy, 10 slices of thick cut bacon, some Rye toast, and a white Monster zero..

I'm out,..have a date at 7:15

Just now, Wildboer said:

These spats are so much more funny when you're not involved :lol: 

Also, you should be able to abort your kid until they're, like, 5 years old. You can't change my mind.

Jimmys in a spat with a different person usually every couple of weeks...its my turn.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

3 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

But as per usual everyone on the right is going after Rev but not you when you were participating in the same shit. 

Really?? I call it like I see it and always have..