Check your account email address ×

So yesterday’s story about the MAGA hat hit was fake news

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know what blackout is. That isn’t it. That’s blackface. 

One kid is in classic black face...the others are not...quit trying so hard.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Slinger says that’s fine because tjousands partake.  Small amounts of people “racialially mocking” aren’t acceptable!!!!

63 mill is small?

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know what blackout is. That isn’t it. That’s blackface. 

LOL!  Tomato/tomahto.

”It’s evil because I’ve made it so!”

Fucking red hats.  No?  What if they didn’t say MAGA on them?

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I’m just stating the obvious here. Can you imagine a school that lets that kid in the gym with blackface on? What are they thinking??

We don’t know the circumstances...hell maybe he put that shit on in the stands or bathroom..I’ve heard  and seen a lot of shit at HS Games...hard to police everything and everyone.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

I’m just stating the obvious here. Can you imagine a school that lets that kid in the gym with blackface on? What are they thinking??

:lol:

My god you are reeeeeaaaaaaching.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

We don’t know the circumstances...hell maybe he put that shit on in the stands or bathroom..I’ve heard  and seen a lot of shit at HS Games...hard to police everything and everyone.

Come on... It’s hard to police the kid wearing blackface?

1 minute ago, DAVE said:

My god you are reeeeeaaaaaaching.

Not really.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I was referring to the apparent cataclysmic event that just recently occurred in DCthat has us all on the brink of Armageddon!!!!

Be funny to see if the same reaction would happen if the maga was taped over and couldnt be seen..

That doesn’t happen anymore.  That level of PC was ushered in under Obama’s second term.  I don’t necessarily disagree with it.  I just don’t get worked up over nonsensical labeling to make some feel good and others feel bad.  “Shaming” is one thing but, we are going too far down the rabbit hole of idoocy.

Just now, Zambroski said:

That doesn’t happen anymore.  That level of PC was ushered in under Obama’s second term.  I don’t necessarily disagree with it.  I just don’t get worked up over nonsensical labeling to make some feel good and others feel bad.  “Shaming” is one thing but, we are going too far down the rabbit hole of idoocy.

If you are wearing blackface, you should be shamed. 

Just now, DAVE said:

Be funny to see if the same reaction would happen if the maga was taped over and couldnt be seen..

Like I said...what if they were all just red hats? No words? I’d bet there’s be little change in what the media portrayed. Hell,people were turned away from the polls for wearing red shirts!  Wtf?

If you are wearing blackface, you should be shamed. 

I don’t disagree.  You are getting into the weeds again.  Can I follow?  How about wearing sled/ski masks in the cold?  Shame worthy also?

This is getting dumb...err, dumber. Dumb started with the media over this.

BUT WAIT THERE IS MORE!!! Covington student yells, “It’s not rape if you like it!”

I know I implied systemic problematic whiteness earlier, but it for sure is systemic problematic whiteness...

A4B00A69-F845-4ED9-ADBB-D42A32151B92.thumb.jpeg.377b4456c8ad2314e09f7fa8a3050144.jpeg

Omg!!!!!

This thread needs something new, a Rape / sexism theme intertwined will surely keep it going. Blaming hats, dancing and evolving into face paint got a little bit stale.

Either way these white kids are..........

44 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Already been covered and yeah a 7 year old picture is relevant how again? FTR I already said the blackface shit is wrong.

Im not exactly sure its black face, looks to me more like venom from spider man 3, I could be wrong, but the solid black rather than brown and the white eye and mouth paint are more like venom than traditional black face.. Just another thought..

738.jpg

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Im not exactly sure its black face, looks to me more like venom from spider man 3, I could be wrong, but the solid black rather than brown and the white eye and mouth paint are more like venom than traditional black face.. Just another thought..

738.jpg

IMO the one kid is in classic black face and yes it’s racist....the others are not.

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

738.jpg

No, it’s a mask.  I zoomed in last night.  That doesn’t really matter tho...neither were done in aracist manner...not to mention it was 2012.  Were were only into half crazy at that time.  Obama got us the rest of the way in his second.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

IMO the one kid is in classic black face and yes it’s racist....the others are not.

I just look at the eye and mouth paint, nothing at all like classic black face, but does look like venom, maybe the kid was just trying to be scary and intimidate the other team..:dunno:

images (3).jpg

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I don’t disagree.  You are getting into the weeds again.  Can I follow?  How about wearing sled/ski masks in the cold?  Shame worthy also?

This is getting dumb...err, dumber. Dumb started with the media over this.

Stupid comparison. Derp. 

Just now, Skidooski said:

This thread needs something new, a Rape / sexism theme intertwined will surely keep it going. Blaming hats, dancing and evolving into face paint got a little bit stale.

Either way these white kids are..........

Good call supposed moderate. Let’s just ignore it becuase what good could it do....