Snoslinger

Now why would he do this?

Recommended Posts

 

The Washington Post reported Wednesday that the top lawyer in the Trump White House had hired 17 attorneys as part of a strategy to suppress the release of the president’s most sensitive discussions with his closest advisers”

https://www.yahoo.com/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why?  One comes up with ides &. 16 nod in agreement. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh boy.  WAPO is just now getting this information from their “source”?

THEY ARE BREAKING IT WIDE FUCKING OPEN.  :lol:

Dems: “We’re taking a beating on the shut down and border issues!  Contact WAPO, NYT and all others nd have them get back on the Russian narrative!  Tell them it’s Code: BLUE ALERT!!!”

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Oh boy.  WAPO is just now getting this information from their “source”?

THEY ARE BREAKING IT WIDE FUCKING OPEN.  :lol:

Dems: “We’re taking a beating on the shut down and border issues!  Contact WAPO, NYT and all others nd have them get back on the Russian narrative!  Tell them it’s Code: BLUE ALERT!!!”

 

You wonder if one of these days Slinger gets an epiphany, that all these sources that he’s depended on for his “facts” never pan out, that mat maybe they’ve been lying to him and half the country.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You wonder if one of these days Slinger gets an epiphany, that all these sources that he’s depended on for his “facts” never pan out, that mat maybe they’ve been lying to him and half the country.

If his “epiphany” hasn’t happened by now......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You wonder if one of these days Slinger gets an epiphany, that all these sources that he’s depended on for his “facts” never pan out, that mat maybe they’ve been lying to him and half the country.

Better chance of a genie showing up at your office today and granting you three wishes.

:lol: 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lmao:

two questions in several days the trumpsters simply refuse to answer! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You wonder if one of these days Slinger gets an epiphany, that all these sources that he’s depended on for his “facts” never pan out, that mat maybe they’ve been lying to him and half the country.

this is going to be one of those many times where you laugh off a source of information, only to find out it's 100% accurate later. yet you continue to run around flapping your lips. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Because Caloooosion dats why

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is great news. :bc: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wp- russia mingled in the US election

trumpsters - wp, lmao

wp - manafort is under investigation, subpoenas likely

trumpsters - wp, lmao

wp - cohen is under investigation, sudpoenas likely

trumpsters - wp, lmao

wp - trump paid off women he had affairs with

trumpsters - wp, lmao

and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and.............

:lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

wp- russia mingled in the US election

trumpsters - wp, lmao

wp - manafort is under investigation, subpoenas likely

trumpsters - wp, lmao

wp - cohen is under investigation, sudpoenas likely

trumpsters - wp, lmao

wp - trump paid off women he had affairs with

trumpsters - wp, lmao

and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and.............

:lmao:

 

Seems there is a common denominator here.  You see it as "trumpsters", truth is, it's "wp".

NO?

Image result for red trump counties 2016

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

wp- russia mingled in the US election

trumpsters - wp, lmao

wp - manafort is under investigation, subpoenas likely

trumpsters - wp, lmao

wp - cohen is under investigation, sudpoenas likely

trumpsters - wp, lmao

wp - trump paid off women he had affairs with

trumpsters - wp, lmao

and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and.............

:lmao:

 

You ever think Trump may have been extorted by those women?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

"same"

:lmao:

 

Same but different. :lol2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DAVE said:

You ever think Trump may have been extorted by those women?

:lmao:

so dumb, so unaware of much

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snoslinger said:

"same"

:lmao:

 

 Citizens, journalists, businesses and others made a record 714,231 requests for information. The U.S. spent a record $434 million trying to keep up. It also spent about $28 million on lawyers’ fees to keep records secret.

 

 

:owned:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DAVE said:

You ever think Trump may have been extorted by those women?

Ummmmm.  No, never crossed my mind. Trump did the deed with those women no doubt. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Same but different. :lol2:

so you don't think the country should see the results of the mueller report? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rigid1 said:

 Citizens, journalists, businesses and others made a record 714,231 requests for information. The U.S. spent a record $434 million trying to keep up. It also spent about $28 million on lawyers’ fees to keep records secret.

 

 

:owned:

X2.

:owned:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Rigid1 said:

 Citizens, journalists, businesses and others made a record 714,231 requests for information. The U.S. spent a record $434 million trying to keep up. It also spent about $28 million on lawyers’ fees to keep records secret.

 

 

:owned:

why do you constantly have to bring up irrevelant BS? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Snoslinger said:

so you don't think the country should see the results of the mueller report? 

I absoultely do think the Mueller Report should be made public. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.