Check your account email address ×

Best water......evah

Librulz should pool their money and buy this up and sprinkle it in the atmosphere to stop global warming!!!  Maybe they could get the Gubment to tax for it and get the coinage from them?  Nawww...Obama gone bye-bye now.

Stupid evangelical!  Found this glory water too late!!!!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Librulz should pool their money and buy this up and sprinkle it in the atmosphere to stop global warming!!!  Maybe they could get the Gubment to tax for it and get the coinage from them?  Nawww...Obama gone bye-bye now.

Stupid evangelical!  Found this glory water too late!!!!!!

That’s funny considering most bible thumper evangelicals are Republicans. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh, probably all.  The right gets the evangelicals and the left counters with Librulz.  This world would instantly be better if both dissolved and were washed down the drains.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nestle has wells south of here and pump the fuck out of them.

1 of my son in laws used to work at a plant and I saw the areas they pumped the water from for bottling, was full of Ducks & Geese.

• Confused 1

19 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Anyone ever see how & where they get  Bottled Water from that folks buy in the store?

I’ll stick with my clean well water thanks.

I remember the days when piss, water, and maps were free at the local gas station 

oh and air too. That use to be free 

Edited by Pete

6 minutes ago, Pete said:

I remember the days when piss, water, and maps were free at the local gas station 

So when you travel are you packing gallons of good ol dopo well water or do just go thirsty? 

8 minutes ago, Pete said:

Air is still free gas stations here.

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They will probably buy it in hopes of killing off the liberals. As God intended! :lol: 

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So when you travel are you packing gallons of good ol dopo well water or do just go thirsty? 

I don’t travel you fucking asshole

if you are to god damn lazy to fill a container then that’s your problem. Go buy water all day long if that’s what’s makes you happy.

You are a miserable prick daily. Maybe it’s from the water you BUY lol. Who the fuck buys water lol

Now GFY

4 minutes ago, Pete said:

if you are to god damn lazy to fill a container then that’s your problem. Go buy water all day long if that’s what’s makes you happy.

You are a miserable prick daily. Maybe it’s from the water you BUY lol. Who the fuck buys water lol

Now GFY

We have a water cooler here at work because water out of the sink is gross!

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

Now GFY

I always bring bottles of water to work I fill at home...we have good city water but you might want to get your well tested....angry and dumb may be caused by a waterborne toxin.🤣🤣🥴🤢

22 minutes ago, Anler said:

They will probably buy it in hopes of killing off the liberals. As God intended! :lol: 

Which God?  The pedophiliac, boy fucking, homophobic, transphobic, liberal hating, jahidist Allah god, or one of the others?  All?