Check your account email address ×

how long...

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

until trumps starts the weekly "look at me" rallies again, for his 2020 hopes? maybe after his long winter break in mar-a-lago? gotta keep feeding that ego! 

I know you boys hate those things.  That fucker packs them in!  It’s gotta hurt.  Obama had one a while back.  I think 40/50 made the patronage to see him.  :lmao:

America despises librulz.  Oops.

1 minute ago, Rod Johnson said:

How long until snot admits collusion was fake lol 

Many will go to their grave screaming “Russia!!” 

I hope they go there soon.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I know you boys hate those things.  That fucker packs them in!  It’s gotta hurt.  Obama had one a while back.  I think 40/50 made the patronage to see him.  :lmao:

America despises librulz.  Oops.

Many will go to their grave screaming “Russia!!” 

I hope they go there soon.

dude, he packs them in gyms and sections of airplane hangers. but yes, there are far too many illiterate trumpsters in the country. 

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

dude, he packs them in gyms and sections of airplane hangers. but yes, there are far too many illiterate trumpsters in the country. 

Show us his Texas rally.

Please?

Just now, Snoslinger said:

Shame, label, bully and ridicule voters into seeing it your way. What an awesome plan. I’m sure it’ll work out great for the dems.

:bc: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

Last I heard he was packing in 4-6k at a time.  8000 showed up in Duluth...which is libtwattery central.

Who in your party can do that? Bernie was here and couldn’t fill the gymanisium bleachers at a high school.  :lol:

I'm suffering from political overload. THEY ALL SUCK!!!

I'm gonna' finish up the grounds ( 15 Acres ) , clean the garage and barn, get my hunting shit together, get my plow ready, and fuck everything else. 

Oh, and lots of fuel for the generators. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I'm suffering from political overload. THEY ALL SUCK!!!

I'm gonna' finish up the grounds ( 15 Acres ) , clean the garage and barn, get my hunting shit together, get my plow ready, and fuck everything else. 

Oh, and lots of fuel for the generators. 

Tell us something new that we don't know about already....

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It’s a good idea.  For his own good.  He’s lost his mind.  One of these times, it may not be just temprorary.

Yeah,  I’m getting a little worried about him.  Maybe kick back with a stiff drink and put some Obama speeches on the YouTube.  Relax!!!:bc:

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Only mental defectives go to Trump rallies

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Shame, label, bully and ridicule voters into seeing it your way. What an awesome plan. I’m sure it’ll work out great for the dems.

:bc: 

:news: