Check your account email address ×

Erasing history

Texas Education Board Has Bad News For Hillary Clinton

The Texas State Board of Education voted on Friday to eliminate two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton from the state's history curriculum.

The group tasked with making the recommendations came up with criteria to rank historical figures so that students would only have to focus on the "essential ones."

The maximum possible score that a historical figure could earn was 20 points. Clinton only garnered 5 points.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35913/womp-womp-texas-education-board-has-bad-news-ryan-saavedra

10 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Texas Education Board Has Bad News For Hillary Clinton

The Texas State Board of Education voted on Friday to eliminate two-time failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton from the state's history curriculum.

The group tasked with making the recommendations came up with criteria to rank historical figures so that students would only have to focus on the "essential ones."

The maximum possible score that a historical figure could earn was 20 points. Clinton only garnered 5 points.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/35913/womp-womp-texas-education-board-has-bad-news-ryan-saavedra

They still believe that the world in 6000 years old and Zombie Jesus. Manipulating history is their thing 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They still believe that the world in 6000 years old and Zombie Jesus. Manipulating history is their thing 

Your comments, not withstanding. Still, would have been a great day to purchase stock in Xanex and overpriced wine, that narcissistic hag is coming unglued in a corner somewhere. 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Whiskey Tango Foxtrot said:

Your comments, not withstanding. Still, would have been a great day to purchase stock in Xanex and overpriced wine, that narcissistic hag is coming unglued in a corner somewhere

That’s no way to talk about spinvag. He deserves more respect. 

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

How the fuck is Hillary Clinton a "historcal figure" when in the same category as others.  Maybe a "Criminal Historical Figure".

Good call.  Nobody should be looking at her life for anything more than a warning to others.  

Image result for demotivator warning for others

Well that's a dumbfuck answer to start the week with. 

Just now, Sael said:

Well that's a dumbfuck answer to start the week with. 

Oh....don't hate so much.  It ages poorly. 

if anybody thinks she is a "hero" or "role model" in anyway, they should kill themselves and their family....IMMEDIATELY!  

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Have to hand it to her, she sure did stick by her husband. Too bad it never ended up paying off for her though with that abysmal failure of a POTUS run :lol: 

If she were my daughter, I'd never speak to her again.  I can't imagine for a second pointing at Hillary for some sort of heroic role model for my daughter.  Disgraceful and disgusting levels on the meter of shame that would be hard to even live beyond.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If she were my daughter, I'd never speak to her again.  I can't imagine for a second pointing at Hillary for some sort of heroic role model for my daughter.  Disgraceful and disgusting levels on the meter of shame that would be hard to even live beyond.  

I never cheated on my wife but if I had and got caught my wife would have said "Later!" and I wouldn't have blamed her one bit. Trust is everything.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Texas where the fuck the most live animals in the US.

Oh and she was the First Lady for 8 years and SOS for 4 years.

what kind of qualification is  that for anything. Shows you can find and fuck someone who becomes powerful not that you qualify for anything or are some sort of hero for women.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

what kind of qualification is  that for anything. Shows you can find and fuck someone who becomes powerful not that you qualify for anything or are some sort of hero for women.  

You don’t take her out of your history books for Christ sake.

What a bunch of fuckin idiots.

• Gold Member

Of course HRC is an historocal figure and in the context of our times she's relevant. In history whenever we discuss elections we never discuss only the winner, additionally she was SOS. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

You don’t take her out of your history books for Christ sake.

What a bunch of fuckin idiots.

Actually, we do. That's the premise of the article, you mouth breather. :lol:

48 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

:lol: She was First Lady for 8 years....WOW!!!!!!

44 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

She was a rapist enabler TO HER HUSBAND and a rape victim attacker.  I mean.....WHAT A WOMAN!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

59 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Have to hand it to her, she sure did stick by her husband. Too bad it never ended up paying off for her though with that abysmal failure of a POTUS run :lol: 

Screenshot_20180917-072625_Facebook.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• USA Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Texas where the fuck the most live animals in the US.

Oh and she was the First Lady for 8 years and SOS for 4 years.

You fucked your BIL and his family over for many years, you want your family down the road to point to your picture in the family album and talk about how this guy lived off the wealth and generosity of others?  Think before you type, moron.

As far as being first lady Monica disserves just as much time in the history book and as far as SOS her name will be linked to Benghazi.  Yes, lets make her legacy relevant.   

2 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

You fucked your BIL and his family over for many years, you want your family down the road to point to your picture in the family album and talk about how this guy lived off the wealth and generosity of others?  Think before you type, moron.

As far as being first lady Monica disserves just as much time in the history book and as far as SOS her name will be linked to Benghazi.  Yes, lets make her legacy relevant.   

MC :owned: