Check your account email address ×

Weekend thread!!!!!11

Teaching a class for a Jeep club I’m in. The club does two fund raising events a year, for a good cause. 100% goes to the cause.  Going to be teaching Noobs how to wheel and safe winch and recovery. We have had 5” of rain in the last few days. This place is crazy hard core. Should be interesting? https://www.thecliffsinsanemusicthing.com/.  I plan to take lots of pics.😂

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Teaching a class for a Jeep club I’m in. The club does two fund raising events a year, for a good cause. 100% goes to the cause.  Going to be teaching Noobs how to wheel and safe winch and recovery. We have had 5” of rain in the last few days. This place is crazy hard core. Should be interesting? https://www.thecliffsinsanemusicthing.com/.  I plan to take lots of pics.😂

You should get Benny to help you teach one of these classes. He can teach them how to not spill their Coors Lites during a rollover :dunno:

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, ckf said:

You should get Benny to help you teach one of these classes. He can teach them how to not spill their Coors Lites during a rollover :dunno:

They check coolers at the gate, not sure he would make it past the gate?

• Haha 1

FINALLY no rain-  10-12" over the past week between MKE and RHI sleeps.  Shit was getting old.  Headed to my grade school fair where the band I used to play in in 1980-82 is playing.  They are good.... really good.   Going with YS, his wife, YD and my bride.  Should be a hoot.  Weather looks to be fantastic @ 76 and sunny.     Oh and YS is taking me to the Brewers VS Cardnials game tomorrow...   Miller Park roof will be open with sunny and 75.     :bc: 

Edited by jammin
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, jammin said:

FINALLY no rain-  10-12" over the past week between MKE and RHI sleeps.  Shit was getting old.  Headed to my grade school fair where the band I used to play in in 1980-82 is playing.  They are good.... really good.   Going with YS, his wife, YD and my bride.  Should be a hoot.  Weather looks to be fantastic @ 76 and sunny.     Oh and YS is taking me to the Brewers VS Cardnials game tomorrow...   Miller Park roof will be open with sunny and 75.     :bc: 

YS & YD ?   YS = Drew? :dunno:

10 hours ago, Woodtick said:

:bc:

Cool!

Neal

• Gold Member

My weekend started this morning, hopped on the fast ferry to Hingham and then Im driving to Syracuse tonight for a bachelor party. Then home for a night and then back to Boston on Monday. :bc:

Edited by Kivalo

13 minutes ago, jammin said:

Yes sir-  YD = lauren.  GD = Kennedy, Wife = well.... wife.   :bc:

That's the way I was leaning, but wasn't positive :BC:   woops.... :bc:

:lol:

• Like 1

Just now, Kivalo said:

My weekend started this morning, hopped on the fast ferry to Hingham and then Im driving to Syracuse tonight for a bachelor party. Then home for a night and then back to Boston on Monday. :bc:

How long a trip is it from Boston to Syracuse? 5-6 hours :dunno:

• Gold Member
Just now, ckf said:

How long a trip is it from Boston to Syracuse? 5-6 hours :dunno:

As long as traffic is not a factor is about 6. Traffic is never not a factor tho...

1 hour ago, ckf said:

Boston traffic sucks! I've always hated Rte 128.

Confirmed.....  HATE it.  Have a customer in Dorchester and then I go to another in Northborogh.... Could take 40 min or 3 hours.   Out of logan its taken me 90 min to get to Dorchester area lol....  PITA for sure. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, jammin said:

Confirmed.....  HATE it.  Have a customer in Dorchester and then I go to another in Northborogh.... Could take 40 min or 3 hours.   Out of logan its taken me 90 min to get to Dorchester area lol....  PITA for sure. 

City life just wouldn't work for me :nea: