Check your account email address ×

Ontario has gone to hell under NinnyBag

Momorider

pretty funny social media, every post about the duck turns into a political bashing. 

I don't know about you guys but before 2006 politics wasn't even a topic for the most part. 

125K is fuck all, there will be 10 times that amount spent on fireworks :smack:

Why can't people just celebrate 150?  next big one for Canada many here will be dead.

6 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

pretty funny social media, every post about the duck turns into a political bashing. 

I don't know about you guys but before 2006 politics wasn't even a topic for the most part. 

125K is fuck all, there will be 10 times that amount spent on fireworks :smack:

Why can't people just celebrate 150?  next big one for Canada many here will be dead.

I will be 107.....what's the big deal.....see you there

I remember the 100th, I was in grade 2....the Leafs won the cup (66 - 67)  Our class picture was in colour.....the class stood in front of the somewhat new Canadian flag......great times

Edited by Poncho

Someone(100's) ask what does a duck have to do with Canada :lmao:  besides migration yearly by the millions the money created just in duck hunting is huge.  yet wah wah wah

Would everyone be happy if it was a floating beaver or loon?  no of course they wouldn't be happy

The losers we will be getting for politicians in the future is going to be the start of the end.  Who in their right mind is going to take the social media bashing?

in near future our politicians will all be all from the  smartphone freaks ear with long posted history's......  I don't see any of this really being a good thing for Leaders of countries except Donald lol

5 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Toronto Harbour is nice to boat in, one of the better ones world wide

Especially at night.  I used to live part time on the island, was awesome taking the boat over to the city for dinner and drinks. 

13 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

Someone(100's) ask what does a duck have to do with Canada :lmao:  besides migration yearly by the millions the money created just in duck hunting is huge.  yet wah wah wah

Would everyone be happy if it was a floating beaver or loon?  no of course they wouldn't be happy

The losers we will be getting for politicians in the future is going to be the start of the end.  Who in their right mind is going to take the social media bashing?

in near future our politicians will all be all from the  smartphone freaks ear with long posted history's......  I don't see any of this really being a good thing for Leaders of countries except Donald lol

Well Donald knows how to fight back.  Lol.

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

Toronto Harbour is nice to boat in, one of the better ones world wide

It is OK at best..try Sweden or Austria and the likes.  The Harbour is nice but not a world contender....no even close.....you need to get out once and awhile.....lol

15 minutes ago, revrnd said:

But we're supposed to be SO excited to see this duck. I'd rather drive to Kenora to see this:

2251698.jpg

lol pretty far ride......

point is these type of things are a draw of people, good investment?  since you would travel 2 days just to see it lol

Just now, Poncho said:

It is OK at best..try Sweden or Austria and the likes.  The Harbour is nice but not a world contender....no even close.....you need to get out once and awhile.....lol

one of the best - not the best

which harbour is your favorite?

I was being facetious. Most places put up something that is relevant to the area. Even if I was still living in the GTA I couldn't be bothered to go & see it.

Fail w/ his rubber duck:

45483087_79308284.jpg  

16 minutes ago, revrnd said:

I was being facetious. Most places put up something that is relevant to the area. Even if I was still living in the GTA I couldn't be bothered to go & see it.

Fail w/ his rubber duck:

45483087_79308284.jpg  

lol

Drive to Brockville in August,  take the family, take some pics and  have some dinner - you never know you might actually have a good time

1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

lol pretty far ride......

point is these type of things are a draw of people, good investment?  since you would travel 2 days just to see it lol

Fail hasnt mentioned the Big Apple and fresh apple pie yet.