Recommended Posts

go get 'em!

Lock him up! This is it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m sure this is it this time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

liberal daily failure is priceless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those Russians are just too smart!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:lol:  Well that's rock solid proof there. 

Documents suggest the Kremlin used the NRA to offer the campaign a back channel to Moscow—including a potential meeting between Trump and Vladimir Putin—and might have secretly funded Trump’s campaign, the committee said.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:  Well that's rock solid proof there. 

Documents suggest the Kremlin used the NRA to offer the campaign a back channel to Moscow—including a potential meeting between Trump and Vladimir Putin—and might have secretly funded Trump’s campaign, the committee said.

Mueller has the details

:bc:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Mueller has the details

:bc:

 

Really?   How does one prove money from Russia went to assist Trump?   Kind of like the argument the left always says with Planned Parenthood.   How does one prove tax dollars went for abortions?

No new news then recycle the old to keep TDS alive and well.   This NRA helping Trump stuff has been around for a long time.   What is new?

Edited by Highmark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Really?   How does one prove money from Russia went to assist Trump?   Kind of like the argument the left always says with Planned Parenthood.   How does one prove tax dollars went for abortions?

No new news then recycle the old to keep TDS alive and well.   This NRA helping Trump stuff has been around for a long time.   What is new?

What’s new is the Senate Intelligence Committee confirming the news reports.

Remind me again which Party is in control of the Senate Intelligence Committee?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Really?   How does one prove money from Russia went to assist Trump?   Kind of like the argument the left always says with Planned Parenthood.   How does one prove tax dollars went for abortions?

No new news then recycle the old to keep TDS alive and well.   This NRA helping Trump stuff has been around for a long time.   What is new?

:lol: it amazes me how you can believe far fetched, fairy tale stories when it comes to dems and Hillary,

but ignore blatantly obvious shit when it comes to trump....

Edited by Snoslinger

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

What’s new is the Senate Intelligence Committee confirming the news reports.

Remind me again which Party is in control of the Senate Intelligence Committee?

This is confirming?  :lol:  

Documents suggest the Kremlin used the NRA to offer the campaign a back channel to Moscow—including a potential meeting between Trump and Vladimir Putin—and might have secretly funded Trump’s campaign, the committee said.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: it amazes me how you can believe far fetched, fairy tale stories when it comes to dems and Hillary,

but ignore blatantly obvious shit when it comes to trump....

What is blatantly obvious?   If this is true who is in trouble?   Trump or the NRA?  Sorry but when a story says, "suggests, potential, might have" its not really concrete.   I take it you fully endorse the House Intelligence findings?  :lol2:

Documents suggest the Kremlin used the NRA to offer the campaign a back channel to Moscow—including a potential meeting between Trump and Vladimir Putin—and might have secretly funded Trump’s campaign, the committee said.

Edited by Highmark

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

can you post that one more time, welcher?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

can you post that one more time, welcher?

 

You’re the welcher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This is confirming?  :lol:  

Documents suggest the Kremlin used the NRA to offer the campaign a back channel to Moscow—including a potential meeting between Trump and Vladimir Putin—and might have secretly funded Trump’s campaign, the committee said.

Yup, that’s confirming.

Mueller has the details 

:bc:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Icepeoples stupidity always astounds me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Icepeoples stupidity always astounds me 

And yet the NRA is being investigated by the FBI for Russian donations

Hmmmmm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

And yet the NRA is being investigated by the FBI for Russian donations

Hmmmmm

Hillary was also investigated?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Hillary was also investigated?

Yea no crimes oops

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

And yet the NRA is being investigated by the FBI for Russian donations

Hmmmmm

Donations to many republicans

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

:lol: it amazes me how you can believe far fetched, fairy tale stories when it comes to dems and Hillary,

but ignore blatantly obvious shit when it comes to trump....

You do the EXACT same thing but in favor of your team.  You just cant or wont see it.  :flush:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

You’re the welcher

Slingpeople needs to pay up and stop being a little bitch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Kivalo said:

You do the EXACT same thing but in favor of your team.  You just cant or wont see it.  :flush:

 

yes bigums, because they're both the same :handjob:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

yes bigums, because they're both the same :handjob:

 

The Dems fuckery is "far fetched" and "fairytail" while the Reps fuckery is "blatantly obvious". You are a mindless hack, its well documented.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.