Check your account email address ×

***OFFICIAL NHL CUP PLAYOFFS THREAD***

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I don't think I've ever wanted a team to lose so bad.

GO CAPS!

Seriously.....the fucking retarded NHL robbed us of getting to watch the Jets and the Caps play what would have been an epic series. Instead we get this garbage 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Seriously.....the fucking retarded NHL robbed us of getting to watch the Jets and the Caps play what would have been an epic series. Instead we get this garbage 

Bettman runs a suspect show.  Horseshit.  He’s still the most hated man in hockey.....to those that know hockey anyway.

• Like 1

The whole town is in tears right now. No one here expected Vegas to get beat so easily.   The emotions are crazy. 

Oh wait. Nevermind. It was a hockey series. No one in Vegas even cares. 

105 here today  9:50 at night and its still 95f.  AC in the moho is doing ok.  No problem keeping up at night but in the heat of the day it struggles for sure  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

The whole town is in tears right now. No one here expected Vegas to get beat so easily.   The emotions are crazy. 

105 here today  9:50 at night and its still 95f.  AC in the moho is doing ok.  No problem keeping up at night but in the heat of the day it struggles for sure  

Why are you there now?

4 hours ago, DAVE said:

Why are you there now?

Came down tuesday. Brought our oldest 2 grandkids down to have fun in Vegas for several days then we are headed to the Grand canyon, Zion National Park, Bryce Nat Park, Moab, then back to Vegas for a few days before we head home. Gonna be in the area for about 3 weeks total. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Came down tuesday. Brought our oldest 2 grandkids down to have fun in Vegas for several days then we are headed to the Grand canyon, Zion National Park, Bryce Nat Park, Moab, then back to Vegas for a few days before we head home. Gonna be in the area for about 3 weeks total. 

Nice! Hopefully it cools some for you.

I only watched one period of the finals and it was the 3rd from last night game.

Washington was looking awesome and Vegas was looking like the 6th or 7th best team in the west....which they were.

Vegas will not be in the playoffs next year but the NHL will get damn near a billion dollars from Seattle

18 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

That’s why they don’t deserve a team.  Watching their intros make me nauseas.  

26 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I only watched one period of the finals and it was the 3rd from last night game.

Washington was looking awesome and Vegas was looking like the 6th or 7th best team in the west....which they were.

Vegas will not be in the playoffs next year but the NHL will get damn near a billion dollars from Seattle

I think Vegas will be a one season wonder also.  Meh...

Been talk about Seattle for 10 years.

19 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

Very cool, them kids are getting big!

Neal