Check your account email address ×

Mueller. Only a fairy man couldn’t admire this guy.

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

because he's killed some of your damn conspiracy theories and he isn't done yet, .7paytoplay?  :lol:

The only thing he is killing is the grand collusion conspiracy ....he isnt even investigation anything to do with Russia anymore.......time for him to be fired 

• Haha 1

Just now, Rod Johnson said:

Indicts out of country click baiters :lol: 

charges people with "lying to the fbi" when the country just had 2 years full of political assfucks caught red handed lying to the fbi without charges

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Momorider said:

Standard Snots got nothing and was fucking :owned: response :flush: 

:lol:

if you think i'm going to take several minutes to explain the obvious, only to have you ignore, deflect, lie, spin etc etc etc and then have to repeat it again in more threads

forget about it

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor Spinner.  He’s been admiring Mueller for decades!!!  Or, just since he was put in charge to take down an administration that Spinner hates.   Either/Or.

:lmao:

I've admired both mueller and Comey since the day they told Dubya they were walking out if he continued to support crazy John Ashcroft's plan of naziizm. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

charges people with "lying to the fbi" when the country just had 2 years full of political assfucks caught red handed lying to the fbi without charges

:lmao:

i'm sure your partner-in-conspiracy trolltom will be in shortly to throw you some support, along with more from the  forum retards momo and sludgey. 

9 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

if you think i'm going to take several minutes to explain the obvious, only to have you ignore, deflect, lie, spin etc etc etc and then have to repeat it again in more threads

forget about it

There is nothing to explain you are a clueless imbicile that dosent know what side is up and have been :wrong: about everything for ever :finger: just STFU 

26 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I've admired both mueller and Comey since the day they told Dubya they were walking out if he continued to support crazy John Ashcroft's plan of naziizm. 

Oh.  So you admired them when they tried to do damage to a politcal party you hated.  Got it.  No, this makes perfect non-partisan hack sense.  Seriously.

35 minutes ago, Rod Johnson said:

Indicts out of country click baiters :lol: 

Yeah...can't wait to see that arraignment.  How can you officially charge people that aren't there?  OH BUT...GOT 'EM!!!!  GOT THOSE RUSSIANS RED HANDED ELECTING TRUMP....THIS IS IT!  THIS IS GOING TO LEAD TO SOMETHING!!!!  CO-LOOOZION!!!!!! :lol: 

34 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dems don't see it that way.  Those lies were "good lies'.  Nothing wrong with "good lies".  After all, they are for the "greater good"!

not too long ago many of you couldn't see the obvious, that russia meddled in our elections. "where's the proof?" you all asked :lol:some even still ask :lmao:

so i'm not surprised in the least that you can't see the other, obvious things occurring now. if you need some help deciphering that, it's akin (that means "similar to") not being able to add 2+2, but then pretending you can do an algebra problem. 

so please, carry on....this is almost as entertaining as the investigation itself.

Edited by Snoslinger

2 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

not too long ago many of you couldn't see the obvious, that russia meddled in our elections. "where's the proof?" you all asked :lol:some even still ask :lmao:

so i'm not surprised in the least that you can't see the other, obvious things occurring now. if you need some help deciphering that, it's akin (that means "similar to", not your sister) not being able to add 2+2, but then pretending you can do an algebra problem. 

so please, carry on....this is almost as entertaining as the investigation itself.

"russia hacked our election and Trump helped him do it"  :lol:  What a complete idiot you are.  

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

so i'm not surprised in the least that you can't see the other, obvious things occurring now. if you need some help deciphering that, it's akin (that means "similar to", not your sister) not being able to add 2+2, but then pretending you can do an algebra problem. 

I thing it's time to grab Trump's private email server and his his and his staff's cell phones before they, erase, bleach, burn and take a hammer to them.  That may be some obvious guilty and damning activities to many.  THoSE peoPLE si SToopid though....everybody does that.

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I thing it's time to grab Trump's private email server and his his and his staff's cell phones before they, erase, bleach, burn and take a hammer to them.  That may be some obvious guilty and damning activities to many.  THoSE peoPLE si SToopid though....everybody does that.

actually many have done that, and i'm sure trump admin is no different. likely worse. 

3 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

actually many have done that, and i'm sure trump admin is no different. likely worse. 

Well, Mueller should have executed the search warrant before they were destroyed to preserve the evidence.  I mean, once that warrant is issued, it's a felony to destroy evidence. 

AM I RITE????

Image result for james comey puzzled

tom's historical ride thru russiagate.........

"where's the proof russia meddled?"

turns to

"where's the proof the trump admin colluded? i always knew russia meddled, they all do it"

turns to 

"where's the proof votes were changed? i never said russia didn't meddle, i never said trump didn't collude"