Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

14 minutes ago, DAVE said:

Starting your day off miserable....

Good job!

12 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Remember, the markets were supposed to tank the day The Orange one got elected, but they didn't. Nope.

Nice deflections from a couple of butt hurt beta’s

Edited by revkevsdi

25 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You’re so fucking beta you can’t even admit when you owned yourself. On the first page you use the numbers to praise your Orange hero, now you were calling Mainecat and idiot for using numbers. 

You’re a phoney and a liar like your hero. 

Whew guy, you gotta lotta pent up hostility. :lol:  Life got you that angry?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Whew guy, you gotta lotta pent up hostility. :lol:  Life got you that angry?

Aaaannnnddd. the Master beta chimes in. 

Glad you came back after your temper tantrum.  I like laughing at your posts. My favourite this week was when you cried about someone looking down their nose at you.  Comedy gold  

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Nice deflections from a couple of butt hurt beta’s

Read this story and thought of you, a poor beta.  Do you think his chances of escape would have been better if he grabbed a kayak instead of the canoe?

https://www.baytoday.ca/more-local/man-towing-a-trio-of-sleds-crashes-flees-1148486

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Read this story and thought of you, a poor beta.  Do you think his chances of escape would have been better if he grabbed a kayak instead of the canoe?

https://www.baytoday.ca/more-local/man-towing-a-trio-of-sleds-crashes-flees-1148486

More deflections. So beta. 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Aaaannnnddd. the Master beta chimes in. 

Glad you came back after your temper tantrum.  I like laughing at your posts. My favourite this week was when you cried about someone looking down their nose at you.  Comedy gold  

Cried?  You clearly don’t know me.  :lol:  You on the other hand, lashing out unprovoked every day, reeks of frustration with your life.  We all wait with baited breath daily to hear your wisdom and wit about the markets!  

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

No games intended at all.  Try not to overthink it. You may not be a partisan hack but you are clearly one of the most negative persons I know.  It used to be amusing (the angry, raincloud shit is real), now it’s just annoying.  And I’m astute enough to know when someone is looking down their nose at me, so perhaps just come to understand that I did us both a favor.  :bc: 

One would think you'd have learned something about being humble but the EJ koolaid is strong,  it's got you believing just because you were hired there you are some sort of genius something you insist on reminding people of regularly.  TBH thats not meant to be as negative as it sounds,  it certainly helps you with your job that you believe that it is true it's just kinda hard to take it serious here when you act that way knowing that 3 years ago you had nothing.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

One would think you'd have learned something about being humble but the EJ koolaid is strong,  it's got you believing just because you were hired there you are some sort of genius something you insist on reminding people of regularly.  TBH thats not meant to be as negative as it sounds,  it certainly helps you with your job that you believe that it is true it's just kinda hard to take it serious here when you act that way knowing that 3 years ago you had nothing.  

Gut punch to the Master beta. 

To be fair, your ex buddy Has a few followers. Dave, Arctic beta and Zambo the clown are drinking his koolaid. 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Cried?  You clearly don’t know me.  :lol:  You on the other hand, lashing out unprovoked every day, reeks of frustration with your life.  We all wait with baited breath daily to hear your wisdom and wit about the markets!  

Lashing out?  But I thought you’d like that. Considering your Orange hero is fond of rage tweets. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

I don’t recall telling anyone I was any kind of genius or asking for your opinion of where I work.   But ok :lol:  :nuts:  Oh, try a little punctuation sometime.

11 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Gut punch to the Master beta. 

To be fair, your ex buddy Has a few followers. Dave, Arctic beta and Zambo the clown are drinking his koolaid. 

Maybe Jeff has a point.  Compared to your understanding of the markets, I am a fucking genius.  :lol: 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

I don’t recall telling anyone I was any kind of genius or asking for your opinion of where I work.   But ok :lol:  :nuts:  Oh, try a little punctuation sometime.

Holy fuck you are senile....you constantly throw it around...all the tests you passed, background checks...ect.....and how nobody else here could do any of it. 🤣🤣

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol:  sure it's your story and your perception of reality is often quite off.  

• Haha 1

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Holy fuck you are senile....you constantly throw it around...all the tests you passed, background checks...ect.....and how nobody else here could do any of it. 🤣🤣

nope none of that has ever happened.  Woolie never gets on his high horse.  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe Jeff has a point.  Compared to your understanding of the markets, I am a fucking genius.  :lol: 

Keep thinking that dumb dumb. 

I’m sure your company is already dusting off their “stay the course” talking points. 

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

:lol:  sure it's your story and your perception of reality is often quite off.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

nope none of that has ever happened.  Woolie never gets on his high horse.  

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe we should dial it back a bit. We don’t want this snowflake to melt before the real market action happens. He left before. You know he’d run away before answering for all his bullshit at the beginning of this thread. 

13 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Keep thinking that dumb dumb. 

I’m sure your company is already dusting off their “stay the course” talking points. 

They make it no matter what.  

Investing for the long term isn't really hard, but then you have been losing money every year so what makes you think anyone should care what comes out of your pie.

58 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I seem to recall him telling Ben a time or 15 this.