Check your account email address ×

Dow 26,000:

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You wouldn’t believe just how much of that I see.  People being sold annuities they didn’t need, or parked in investments that just aren’t appropriate. All kinds of bullshit, banks are the worst culprits.  They never should have enacted Gramm-Leach-Bliley.  That’s the best part of the job, getting people on a better track for retirement, and the clients realizing it.

I went through this with them before years ago on her retirement portfolio where they had the entire amount also in a GIC, automatically re-invested.  Now she is making about 10%/yr on something she wasn't really counting on and I will add this as well.   There is zero accountability for lousy advice.   I need to have a note everything needs to go through me.:lol:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I went through this with them before years ago on her retirement portfolio where they had the entire amount also in a GIC, automatically re-invested.  Now she is making about 10%/yr on something she wasn't really counting on and I will add this as well.   There is zero accountability for lousy advice.   I need to have a note everything needs to go through me.:lol:

Just checked my 401k, up 17.11% for the quarter.  That works.  :bc: 

4 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

There is zero accountability for lousy advice.   I need to have a note everything needs to go through me.:lol:

If they’re a RIA here in the states they now have a fiduciary duty and are accountable legally if they don’t adhere to the standard.  And that’s good.  You’re smart to screenanything she’s doing.  :bc: 

22 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

If they’re a RIA here in the states they now have a fiduciary duty and are accountable legally if they don’t adhere to the standard.  And that’s good.  You’re smart to screenanything she’s doing.  :bc: 

26,400 today 

Just now, The One said:

Liar !!! 

Oh God, what do I buy!!   A big Nitro, a Zr1 Vette, a 42' Fountain, a log cabin up country???

Decisions, decisions!!!!  :rage:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Oh God, what do I buy!!   A big Nitro, a Zr1 Vette, a 42' Fountain, a log cabin up country???

JUst buy the damn boat ya been drooling over for 2 yrs. 

1 minute ago, steve from amherst said:

JUst buy the damn boat ya been drooling over for 2 yrs. 

I told ya' it got sold a few months back.     The fukker has NO INVENTORY!!!

He has a WAITING LIST of ONE YEAR on boat orders.

My best bet is a Nitro. Just tow it when I want,  bring it home every night. No slip fees, no worry about vandalism, etc.        

Big boats are a bastard to get rid of.  Lots of bullshit calls, fukkers trying to get you to list it with them, tire-kickers, and broke-ass mother-fukkers trying to get a free ride on the boat. 

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

U cant afford to have any of the above  LIAR !!!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Big boats are a bastard to get rid of.  Lots of bullshit calls, fukkers trying to get you to list it with them, tire-kickers, and broke-ass mother-fukkers trying to get a free ride on the boat. 

Why do you care about getting rid of it?

A bud of mine is selling one of these if ya want.

thumb_formula-353-fastech-sport-2006-for-sale-chicago-il-united-states-of-america-001.jpg

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Your coming up on boat show season. You can have ya pick at one of them.

There are NO TUFF 28s available. Maybe I'll go up there and order one...……..for next year. Who wants to wait another year though. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Why do you care about getting rid of it?

A bud of mine is selling one of these if ya want.

thumb_formula-353-fastech-sport-2006-for-sale-chicago-il-united-states-of-america-001.jpg

27' Formula Sr1?   Forms are good boats. 

On ‎4‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 2:51 PM, DriftBusta said:

Just checked my 401k, up 17.11% for the quarter.  That works.  :bc: 

56 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

boat2.jpg

Wut, you think that's funny?