Check your account email address ×

Shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole, shithole...

15 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

There are pretty legit sources who were present and the white house spokepeople are not denying it. :lol: 

:bullshit: it's only Dick Durbin a known hack actually there are more people in the same meeting that said that wasn't said three people at least 

Edited by Momorider

12 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Fuck Democrats, also racism is about generalizing and stereotyping, being nice to specific people of different races doesn't magically cure racism buddy.

so you are saying a racist would put people in powerful positions in his company then? ok got it so he respects them enough and trusts there judgment enough to put them in positions of power heading up whole departments but still views them as nothing more than dirty spear checkers.  

and stereotypes are more often than not rooted in truth that is how they became stereotypes in the first place .

Jews control the bank

aisans can't drive 

Irish are drunks 

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

:bullshit: it's only Dick Durbin a known hack actually there are more people in the same meeting that said that wasn't said three people at least 

well that is depressing . I for 1 really liked the fact he said it . reality is what it is no matter how sad it makes some. 

every one on this forum has,said the exact same thing in there life especially if you have done any traveling at all 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

well that is depressing . I for 1 really liked the fact he said it . reality is what it is no matter how sad it makes some. 

every one on this forum has,said the exact same thing in there life especially if you have done any traveling at all 

I said it last night , about parts of this country.

Just now, steve from amherst said:

I said it last night , about parts of this country.

true also many shit hole parts of America.  it is ok to say that though as long as we are talking closed industrial and mineral recovery towns. never never never when talking about inner city never 

9 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

America is the largest Shithole in the world. 

Thanks capitalism...

so move . 

I have been to a lot of places in my life and can't t hunk of more than 2 I would rather be than the in the USA as a middle class person . and that is really only because of the change of the view 

Edited by Ez ryder

11 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so you are saying a racist would put people in powerful positions in his company then? ok got it so he respects them enough and trusts there judgment enough to put them in positions of power heading up whole departments but still views them as nothing more than dirty spear checkers.  

and stereotypes are more often than not rooted in truth that is how they became stereotypes in the first place .

Jews control the bank

aisans can't drive 

Irish are drunks 

White people are racists. That's another true stereotype. Deal with it ya pussy bitch.

RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Jesus Christ, when will this shit end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so fuckin' sick of blacks complaining. 

Don't fuckin' complain...............it will never cure it. 

PLAN FOR VOLUNTARY RE-LOCATION to THE NEW BLACK AMMERICA..........Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi. It would have been all done a long time ago. 

It's the only answer. SEPARATION. 

There in NBA they will NEVAH have to see a fuckin' CRAKKA cop again!!!! 

This is America's biggest problem. Not ISIS, not N Korea.     

4 hours ago, polaris550 said:

RACISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Jesus Christ, when will this shit end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so fuckin' sick of blacks complaining. 

Don't fuckin' complain...............it will never cure it. 

PLAN FOR VOLUNTARY RE-LOCATION to THE NEW BLACK AMMERICA..........Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi. It would have been all done a long time ago. 

It's the only answer. SEPARATION. 

There in NBA they will NEVAH have to see a fuckin' CRAKKA cop again!!!! 

This is America's biggest problem. Not ISIS, not N Korea.     

Go die.

22 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

Bingo. 

Haiti is a shit hole.  Everyone on the planet knows this. 

The No. 2 Democrat in the Senate, Sen. Dick Durbin, said in a Facebook post that a House Republican leader told off President Barack Obama during a negotiation meeting, and that GOP leaders are so disrespectful it’s practically impossible to have a conversation with them.

But Wednesday afternoon, both the White House and House speaker’s office denied his claims.

In a ‘negotiation’ meeting with the president, one GOP House Leader told the president: ‘I cannot even stand to look at you,’” Durbin wrote in a post on his Facebook page over the weekend.

[…]

Asked about the post in the White House daily briefing, press secretary Jay Carney said he checked with a participant of the meeting in question.

I looked into this and spoke with somebody who was in that meeting and it did not happen,” Carney said.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2018/01/12/flashback-that-time-dick-durbin-made-up-a-story-about-a-gop-leader-insulting-pre-n2433826