Check your account email address ×

Another pitbull

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, polaris550 said:

72% of dog/human deaths in America are committed by the PITBULL and its variants. 

72% by that one dog.

I'd like to see the info on the owners of those 72%  :read: 

21 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I have the national answer to ALL DOG ownership.

1. All dogs must be chipped ( I.D. Inserted ) 

2. All dogs must have a $1,000,000.00 liability  policy on them.

3. All dogs must carry an ID collar

4. All dog owners will be charged criminally as if THE OWNER injured or killed a human themselves

5. Anyone concealing a dog's identity will be charged with a FELONY. 

6. All dogs must be muzzled while off owner's property. 

7. All dogs must be licensed

So, you love your pitbull so much, here ya' go!! You think it's so docile, here ya' go!! You can have your pit or any other dog, just so you know that you will be arrested and charged with mayhem/ murder if your NANNY DOG rips some kid apart. 

Still want your pit now??? 

you stupid fuck do you really think this?

good god I would be far more worried with a gimp living in my neighborhood than any dog 

9 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Lab/pit.  Loves everyone except short,old, pee stained tighty whitey wearing fuktards. 

IMG_2527.PNG

HA!HA! That old fat bastid could buy and sell you, you back-stabbing bitch. How's your jobs going? Are you still grubbing a living up there in Littleton?  Are you applying for disability? 

BACKSTABBER, BUDDY-STABBER. Remember when you invited him up to sled?    You told him the sled parking lot was down behind a Burger King or something. 

HA!HA! He wouldn't go sledding with a back-stabbing fuck like you anyway!! 

Get a job!!! LMAO!! Get a REAL job. Quit being a SLACKER!!  Hey SLACKER, GET A FUCKING JOB!!!! :slacker::slacker::slacker:                                                                                                          

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

you stupid fuck do you really think this?

good god I would be far more worried with a gimp living in my neighborhood than any dog 

Problem is, the balaclava guy owns the ENTIRE NEIGHBORHOOD!!!! 

26 minutes ago, Shifty said:

Lab/pit.  Loves everyone except short,old, pee stained tighty whitey wearing fuktards. 

IMG_2527.PNG

Look how you spelled FUCKTARD, fucktard!!!

4 hours ago, polaris550 said:

HA!HA! That old fat bastid could buy and sell you, you back-stabbing bitch. How's your jobs going? Are you still grubbing a living up there in Littleton?  Are you applying for disability? 

BACKSTABBER, BUDDY-STABBER. Remember when you invited him up to sled?    You told him the sled parking lot was down behind a Burger King or something. 

Get a job!!! LMAO!! Get a REAL job. Quit being a SLACKER!!  Hey SLACKER, GET A FUCKING JOB!!!! :slacker::slacker::slacker:                                                                                                          

Sounds like he made you look like a retard!

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 hours ago, polaris550 said:

I do remember inviting you. Charity case. And you most likely would have not returned from that "ride"........

6 hours ago, awful knawful said:

Sounds like he made you look like a retard!

MZN never went up there 'cause he knew he was a creepy, dirty guy. He only had a 600 sled!!! LMAO!! Imagine MZN riding with somebody on a little 600!! LMAO!! Creepy carpenter, with no job, and he's putting down on MZN!!! LMAO!! MZN wipes his ass with 50s!!!

2 hours ago, Shifty said:

I do remember inviting you. Charity case. And you most likely would have not returned from that "ride"........

Jokes on you, end of the road, driveway bitch. MZN rides with a hidden S&W .   

GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   GETG A FUCKIN' JOB, and not at that stupid hospital!!   

• Gold Member
On 1/8/2018 at 12:12 AM, polaris550 said:

I have the national answer to ALL DOG ownership.

1. All dogs must be chipped ( I.D. Inserted ) 

2. All dogs must have a $1,000,000.00 liability  policy on them.

3. All dogs must carry an ID collar

4. All dog owners will be charged criminally as if THE OWNER injured or killed a human themselves

5. Anyone concealing a dog's identity will be charged with a FELONY. 

6. All dogs must be muzzled while off owner's property. 

7. All dogs must be licensed

So, you love your pitbull so much, here ya' go!! You think it's so docile, here ya' go!! You can have your pit or any other dog, just so you know that you will be arrested and charged with mayhem/ murder if your NANNY DOG rips some kid apart. 

Still want your pit now??? 

You're a stupid fucking quack! 

2 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

You're a stupid fucking quack! 

I think anybody name Kivalo, who lives in his mother's basement, and shoots ducks in the front yard, should also be muzzled!!!  

• Gold Member
Just now, polaris550 said:

I think anybody name Kivalo, who lives in his mother's basement, and shoots ducks in the front yard, should also be muzzled!!!  

Basement? No, I have full use of the house. FAGGOT!!!