Check your account email address ×

Mike Flynn charged....

Dave

6 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Which is keep investigating until no more new information is found...

Again, where you depart for partisan hackery.  You wish to give Tump a pass, I do not, I wish for a thorough investigation.

Neal 

good luck with that.  Corruption run a muck will likely get in the way.

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

This may be only during the transition, which would be post election and not illegal.

Neal

:lol:  Oops.  

Edited by Highmark

16 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Which is keep investigating until no more new information is found...

Again, where you depart for partisan hackery.  You wish to give Tump a pass, I do not, I wish for a thorough investigation.

Neal 

Why? Because he couldn't have beat Hillary otherwise you think? 

49 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Lol. But but but Clinton. Here’s every right wing conspiracy thing about clinton in 30 years. to deflect from what Trump did this year.  Lol. So funny. 

Only thing Trump did was handed Hillary her ass in an election she had no business being in anyway...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Apparently this isn't about collusion anymore  :read: 

Quick reminder that I have stated there was no collusion from the start, and a handful of guys like Flynn going down for technical shit like perjury is what I predicted would happen.

47 minutes ago, hayward said:

good luck with that.  Corruption run a muck will likely get in the way.

Corruption run amuck is basically what Flynn just plead guilty to ya schmuck. What do you think the indictments and the investigation is? It's not going to reach Trump because it wasn't collusion but the investigation is already draining the swamp. Isn't this what Trump was elected to do?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Corruption run amuck is basically what Flynn just plead guilty to ya schmuck. What do you think the indictments and the investigation is? It's not going to reach Trump because it wasn't collusion but the investigation is already draining the swamp. Isn't this what Trump was elected to do?

Correct.   I've not heard his communications with the Russian's as being illegal just that he lied about it.   Same reason Trump said "You're Fired."  

Too bad everyone who lied to the FBI wouldn't get prosecuted INCLUDING those themselves in the FBI.   

The FBI lied numerous times about not having documents surrounding the Clinton tarmac meeting.  

Edited by Highmark

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

No it’s not. But it is lawyer speak to trump that he lost his man. :lol:  

Its a conflict of interest otherwise.

Lost his man? Trump fired Flynn you ding dong.

3 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Given the fact that his defense team now has a hostile relationship with the White House, that could very well be true. But then again, mueller isn’t investigating collusion. He’s investigating obstruction of justice by trump. 

really ? that is what we are now trying to make it about 

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Correct.   I've not heard his communications with the Russian's as being illegal just that he lied about it.   Same reason Trump said "You're Fired."  

Too bad everyone who lied to the FBI wouldn't get prosecuted INCLUDING those themselves in the FBI.   

The FBI lied numerous times about not having documents surrounding the Clinton tarmac meeting.  

Stop trying to create an equivalent scandal for the Democrats. This is fucking politics, corruption like this is happening all over Washington on both sides of the aisle and it's tied to Hillary as much as it's tied to Trump. If Hillary should go down for anything it's rigging the fucking primary.

Just now, Wildboer said:

Stop trying to create an equivalent scandal for the Democrats. This is fucking politics, corruption like this is happening all over Washington on both sides of the aisle and it's tied to Hillary as much as it's tied to Trump. If Hillary should go down for anything it's rigging the fucking primary.

You just did the same thing.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

You just did the same thing.  :lol:  

How? I said, "it's tied to Hillary as much as it's tied to Trump" meaning that it's not tied to either, not that it's tied to both. I usually avoid this topic because everyone looks right past the facts and just starts trying to tie Trump or Hillary to Putin.

18 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

really ? that is what we are now trying to make it about 

It amazes me how little people know about the executive branch and how it works.  This whole thing is a dog and pony show.   Funny how everything comes out right when Trump is doing something else.  Anyone thinks its just coincidence this is all coming out as the Senate tells us they have the votes for tax reform?  

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/05/20/trump-impeachment-dershowitz-cabrera-segment.cnn

Dershowitz: Trump has no constitutional barrier

Newsroom

Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz said President Trump has the constitutional right to tell the director of the FBI not to prosecute Michael Flynn.
Edited by Highmark

5 minutes ago, Highmark said:

It amazes me how little people know about the executive branch and how it works.  This whole thing is a dog and pony show.   Funny how everything comes out right when Trump is doing something else.  Anyone thinks its just coincidence this is all coming out as the Senate tells us they have the votes for tax reform?  

http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/05/20/trump-impeachment-dershowitz-cabrera-segment.cnn

Dershowitz: Trump has no constitutional barrier

Newsroom

Harvard Law School professor Alan Dershowitz said President Trump has the constitutional right to tell the director of the FBI not to prosecute Michael Flynn.

So you google up a bunch of stuff so that you can say nobody knows what you know....   :lol: 

do you ever work? 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

So you google up a bunch of stuff so that you can say nobody knows what you know....   :lol: 

do you ever work? 

Yep.   Do you?  

5 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

No one gives two fucks who Billy Clinton had consensual sex with.  We do care about foreign states influencing our elections.  There is a huge difference.

Neal

So Clinton lies.... No biggie.

Flynn lies and........

You'e quickly becoming a hack...

“Obviously, it was wrong of Flynn to give the FBI false information; he could, after all, have simply refused to speak with the agents in the first place. That said, as I argued early this year, it remains unclear why the Obama Justice Department chose to investigate Flynn. There was nothing wrong with the incoming national-security adviser’s having meetings with foreign counterparts or discussing such matters as the sanctions in those meetings. Plus, if the FBI had FISA recordings of Flynn’s conversations with Kislyak, there was no need to ask Flynn what the conversations entailed.”