Check your account email address ×

Okay then...

Anler

2 hours ago, Woodtick said:

They could get dumped on the end of next week. It could be over a foot of LES if the winds are right.  I may shoot up if it pans out. 

Did you read that on John Dee you Mook?

10 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Its clear most of you dont know fuck all about economics, taxes, foreign relations, drugs, crime, cars, trucks, social issues or much else really...

Do any of you know anything about snowmobiles or snowmobiling being as this is a snowmobile site? I know @Zambroski doesnt know shit about it but does anybody else have any trips planned or riding new iron? I was planning to go to the UP with Tick, Ben and Vince this weekend but looks like nothing going on. Ill be on the B-coming-Back new and improved 2015 etec looking to put on some bigly miles. Hopefully there will be some snow soon. Planning a 10-day saddlebag trip right now for February some time. But I will hit the snow as soon as its ridable, wherever that ends up being... :news:

It's not going to snow

8 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

2 weeks from tomorrow my sled will be moved up to the bellagio,  prob go pick around the logging roads for a couple hundred miles that weekend lord willing,

then it's 3 of 4 weekends a month till April 1.  Quebec trail pass should be here this week,  already registered in Maine and I think all my shits tight and right at this point.  Still need to find a sled for the boy to ride once we get into January and people stop being so proud on their prices on 1200's.  

If there is some snow by that time then I'll be up , if not then probly after the holiday

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I'm assuming we will have an absolute shit year for snow with plenty of melts and rain mixed in to make whatever we do get garbage. The groomers wont be out until well into January because nothing will be frozen. I'll try to ride up in the Yoop but since there wont be any fucking snow anywhere else every faggot ass FIB ,Troll and Wiscony Deer fucker will be up there tearing up the trail on their new whiz bang mountain sled. Another year of wasted time and money for very little riding .

Hopefully not 

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

Current situation about a mile from my camp.

IMG_3534.JPG

:flush:

23 hours ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Did you read that on John Dee you Mook?

Do you want me to smash your face into the hood of that Ski Doo? Other sources are predicting more than John. A slight wind shift will kill the whole thing. 

IMG_3540.PNG

23 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Do you want me to smash your face into the hood of that Ski Doo? Other sources are predicting more than John. A slight wind shift will kill the whole thing. 

IMG_3540.PNG

Figures you'd post a pic of a big purple dick. Faggot!

Just now, Woodtick said:

How's this turtle tits?

IMG_3542.JPG

Hey brother I am hopeful as one can get but john Dee is kind of a sick bastard with his predictions. I really have the jonz pretty bad so I would love it if this were to happen. :bc:

2 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Don't be mad bro,just because you can't go this weekend. You should start the " you guys are going to ruin the base", you jealous little bitch.:news::lol:

Listen here you Sally faggot, after next weekend i have have made zero commitments for the entire season. I may snowmobile every fucking week if there is rideable snow within driving distance!!!!-1111

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Listen here you Sally faggot, after next weekend i have have made zero commitments for the entire season. I may snowmobile every fucking week if there is rideable snow within driving distance!!!!-1111

So you are going to do 3 weekends this season? Cool story.:violin:

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

3 in december!!!!! And weekends are for B team riders!!!!

Funny last night at a school function,friends of ours rented a house in Eagle River the last weekend of Jan. They really want us to go with. I told them, I don't always ride my snowmobile but when I do, It's not in Eagle River on a weekend.:lol:

4 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Funny last night at a school function,friends of ours rented a house in Eagle River the last weekend of Jan. They really want us to go with. I told them, I don't always ride my snowmobile but when I do, It's not in Eagle River on a weekend.:lol:

You ain't kidding there. If you head towards Alvin it gets less crowded and is pretty good. 

9 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You ain't kidding there. If you head towards Alvin it gets less crowded and is pretty good. 

Or I could stay in the UP.:lol: Cheryl Scott is also liking this wind shift.  Mmmmmm hot weather girl.

IMG_3544.PNG

IMG_3545.JPG

Edited by Woodtick

12 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Or I could stay in the UP.:lol:

Even better. That's where I biffed the tree last year. Trails are tight over there. 

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

On 11/30/2017 at 11:29 AM, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

I only got out 4 times all last year, Ed. The first time was up in clam lake and it was still kind of preseason. Lots of open water, downed trees shitty snow, soft ground, etc...

Went to SW Michigan with @f7ben for a day and that wasnt too bad but its only so good down there.

Then we did three lakes where i biffed the tree, but still conditions were less than stellar.

Last one was Grand Marais and trails were whooped out and melting underneath us. I think it was high 30's. Blah!

Im fucking jonesin bad now and I have the etec set up perfectly! Thanks for the heads up on that seat, my buddy Bob sat on it last weekend and ordered himself one the same day. :lol:  :bc:

That's why we spent Saturday deep in the woods making tracks, it was funny to pop out the woods to see hundreds of sleds at Pine Stump after not seeing anyone for hours :bc: 

On 11/30/2017 at 1:05 PM, Rw06GT said:

That sounded like Neal took a Tonka Jeep from your grandson. :lmao:

Only planned trip this year is two weeks of riding and skiing in Utah mid March. My wife's arthritis is getting bad so she wants to spend more time in fla this winter. She probably won't get out for more than a couple weekends this year. :( I'll play it by ear, if there's snow up north I'll be riding, if not I'll enjoy some warm sun.   :bc:

Damn that sucks, has she tried any injections?