Check your account email address ×

ballistic missile launched this morning that would have reached washington

revkev6

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

You will lose so dont worry about it. What do I get?

Let's bet $500 the US doesn't attack NK before Trump leaves office.  Air or ground.  

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Can it hit trump and family? 

ok we get it you worthless piece of anti-american butthurt liberal piece of dog shit. actionfigurealldoomandgloomchickenshithidebehindyourkeyboardposandwishyouwereastoughasyoutalk

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh but if we dont hit him first he could nuke CaLiFoRnIaaaaa!!!!!!!122222

hopefully trump triggers lil kim just enough that the little guy eliminates middle america's problem regions.........  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well I heard some rumblings that it wasn't theirs....possibly Chinese or Russian. Pakistan was mentioned as well....who knows.

pakistan bought missiles from NK.. they are funding this by selling the tech they have been researching on the black market... along with herion....

as far as I know they don't have much for chinese or russian tech after the korean war. they got caught with a boat full of korean war era mig and anti aircraft parts being shipped to them from cuba to keep their air force flying...

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

hopefully trump triggers lil kim just enough that the little guy eliminates middle america's problem regions.........  

That fucker better not melt any good snow in the great lakes region or Ill be pissed!

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

That fucker better not melt any good snow in the great lakes region or Ill be pissed!

There is a spot or 2 up there that lil Kim could address that would make the US a better place.  I am willing to sacrifice lake effect snow if Kim could fix some problems

Edited by BOHICA

1 hour ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

No, CNN is doing that!!!!

Well he sure as fuck is living better than that in the white house.  The racist in chief is making so many back room deals, you'll be digging out from it for a century.