Check your account email address ×

This is how fucking stupid people like Vince are. You don’t even know how the heliocentric model works

jtssrx

3 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol fucking doubling down on stupid... 

no you're a dumb fuck you little twat. I never said the earth is flat I said I have questions. Questions you've never been able to answer. What's hilarious is you and your dipshit buddy's keep tagging me in this flat earth shit to get your little stones off. I haven't said shit. They when I reply you and your fag trolls buddy's call me stupid.

Vince the dumb ass doesn't even know how the moon phases work in the heliocentric model and he's trolling me. Fuck him and fuck you 

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Wahhhhh.... You’ve implied plenty of times that you think the earth is flat. Your a conspiracy theory dinkus who has zero critical thought. You’re a laughingstock, and I pray to god you haven’t or don’t reproduce. 

No I've said many times I have questions. 

Let me ask you what kind of a person are you that it make you feel better trolling someone you don't know?? For arguments sake lets say you are right and I believe it's flat why do you care?? I don't care what anyone on this forum believes. I'm here to talk current events. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, jtssrx said:

No I've said many times I have questions. 

Let me ask you what kind of a person are you that it make you feel better trolling someone you don't know?? For arguments sake lets say you are right and I believe it's flat why do you care?? I don't care what anyone on this forum believes. I'm here to talk current events. 

Like what questions?

23 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

no you're a dumb fuck you little twat. I never said the earth is flat I said I have questions. Questions you've never been able to answer. What's hilarious is you and your dipshit buddy's keep tagging me in this flat earth shit to get your little stones off. I haven't said shit. They when I reply you and your fag trolls buddy's call me stupid.

Vince the dumb ass doesn't even know how the moon phases work in the heliocentric model and he's trolling me. Fuck him and fuck you 

You don't acknowledge the answers to your questions, you just move on to the next question so why would you expect anything other than ridicule?

Just now, Highmark said:

Like what questions?

Lake of Curvature being the biggest. There are things we have been told like ships sailing over the curve that have been debunked with a P900. Being able to see the Chicago Sky line, The Detroit sky line, the Toronto Sky line from distances you shouldn't be able to. Being able to see between the Hawaiian Islands that are hundreds of miles apart. 

I have questions about air travel. Why Flight times are identical no matter which way you fly. I have many other questions about air travel. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with asking questions. 

1 minute ago, SSFB said:

You don't acknowledge the answers to your questions, you just move on to the next question so why would you expect anything other than ridicule?

You've never fucking answered my questions on curvature ever

Just now, jtssrx said:

Lake of Curvature being the biggest. There are things we have been told like ships sailing over the curve that have been debunked with a P900. Being able to see the Chicago Sky line, The Detroit sky line, the Toronto Sky line from distances you shouldn't be able to. Being able to see between the Hawaiian Islands that are hundreds of miles apart. 

I have questions about air travel. Why Flight times are identical no matter which way you fly. I have many other questions about air travel. 

I don't think there is anything wrong with asking questions. 

Before I go into any of that.   With all the technology man has accomplished you think for a second we can't take even a simple high altitude balloon up high enough to see the curvature of the earth?

23 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Before I go into any of that.   With all the technology man has accomplished you think for a second we can't take even a simple high altitude balloon up high enough to see the curvature of the earth?

How many times do I have to debunk this video?? Its shot with a gopro. When he jumps the picture goes from flat to convex to concave. The gopro uses a fisheye lens 

Just now, jtssrx said:

How many times do I have to debunk this video?? Its shot with a gopro. When he jumps the picture goes from flat to convex to concave. The gopro uses a fisheye lens 

Jesus is fisheye lens every explanation for you guys.

Ok forget this particular video.   Just focus on the technology we are capable of.   I assume you have been in a plane at 36,000 feet?    If we can take 500+ passengers to 36,000 feet you don't think we can take one in a military plane to 70,000?   There you can easily see the curvature of the earth or are they using fisheye lens' too?

You don't believe in gravity yet you never answered my post from a while back regarding riding on a roller coaster and feeling the effects of + and - G forces.  How is it we can simulate zero gravity in a plane?

Just now, Highmark said:

Jesus is fisheye lens every explanation for you guys.

Ok forget this particular video.   Just focus on the technology we are capable of.   I assume you have been in a plane at 36,000 feet?    If we can take 500+ passengers to 36,000 feet you don't think we can take one in a military plane to 70,000?   There you can easily see the curvature of the earth or are they using fisheye lens' too?

You don't believe in gravity yet you never answered my post from a while back regarding riding on a roller coaster and feeling the effects of + and - G forces.  How is it we can simulate zero gravity in a plane?

the video shows the picture changing!!!