Check your account email address ×

He's rich, bitch!

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I think they're having a dumb-off and didn't tell anyone.

THE MOST SUCCESSFUL ECONOMIC SYSTEM OF ALL TIME ~~~~~~````!!!111111

Pay no mind to the fact that its very existence as he thinks he understands it is a complete fallacy ...or to the fact that 1% of the people the system has been corrupted by hold 50% of the wealth in the entire world. 

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You are one dumb motherfucker

You must be as fucked in the head as moto if you think the masked cowards are going to change the world too

Aren't you the dumb ass who thought bragging about driving drunk and getting away with it is a good thing :lol:Only a lame ass degenerate would brag about something like that. The problem with drunk drivers is they usually kill somebody else and not themselves

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Pay no mind to the fact that its very existence as he thinks he understands it is a complete fallacy ...or to the fact that 1% of the people the system has been corrupted by hold 50% of the wealth in the entire world. 

You want communism where everyone has a common lifestyle... move to one of those shit holes. You want more than what you have here... do something about it. Increase your skills and value then get another position that pays more. You're happy with your life quit bitching and coast for the rest of your days.

What system and what country has been more successful providing a better quality of life for people.

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is no honor in stealing from future generations. 

Just now, 02sled said:

You want communism where everyone has a common lifestyle... move to one of those shit holes. You want more than what you have here... do something about it. Increase your skills and value then get another position that pays more. You're happy with your life quit bitching and coast for the rest of your days.

What system and what country has been more successful providing a better quality of life for people.

Stealing from your kids isn't success

2 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Stealing from your kids isn't success

I don't have any kids but I assure you my niece and nephew will enjoy a better life than me. They are motivated and educated doing quite well in life. Some of their friends they went to school with aren't. They work minimum wage in places like McDonalds and variety stores.

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

"Most successful system ever"

*Requires trillions of dollars stolen from the future to prop it up

I'm waiting for your shining example of someplace better.  I won't hold my breath since you couldn't possibly come up with one. Oh I've got it. How about Cuba... isn't it a wonderful shit hole.

1 minute ago, 02sled said:

I'm waiting for your shining example of someplace better.  I won't hold my breath since you couldn't possibly come up with one. Oh I've got it. How about Cuba... isn't it a wonderful shit hole.

"It's either we steal trillions from the future to prop up our phony economy or we're Cuba"

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

"It's either we steal trillions from the future to prop up our phony economy or we're Cuba"

So shit for brains... where is your shining example of a better system and country. I'm waiting. You don't like Cuba as an example feel free to provide one

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

Average American with a basic understanding of economics and math: "we shouldn't be using massive debt to shore up the supply side"

Reactionaries: "so you're a communist, then?"

They call themselves conservatives, too. Bizarre... 

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

So shit for brains... where is your shining example of a better system and country. I'm waiting. You don't like Cuba as an example feel free to provide one

God you really are the dimmest light on the tree... I ask you for an example of a country with a better socio economic system and a better quality of life than what we enjoy in capitalist North America and this lame ass map is what you come back with. You claim to be able to think.. how about trying it sometime.

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

23844798_10159599590035032_2767169448449245920_n.jpg

3 hours ago, 02sled said:

God you really are the dimmest light on the tree... I ask you for an example of a country with a better socio economic system and a better quality of life than what we enjoy in capitalist North America and this lame ass map is what you come back with. You claim to be able to think.. how about trying it sometime.

The point sailed right over your head.

The reason there isn't an example is because of capitalist imperialism all over the world. The moment there is a peoples' movement in a country, capitalists marshal their government handmaidens to stop it. 

22 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The point sailed right over your head.

The reason there isn't an example is because of capitalist imperialism all over the world. The moment there is a peoples' movement in a country, capitalists marshal their government handmaidens to stop it. 

Okay...so your hypothesis of Utopia is exactly that a dream world that doesn't actually exist and is just a vision in your head.

26 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Yet why shouldn't we be working to improve our species, and better all?

Neal

If it hasn't happened already, it won't. 

This is literally as good as it gets. 

Don't you dare suggest otherwise!

:news: