Check your account email address ×

Roy Moore rebounds in polls as accusations discredited

Rod

Boomers are between 53 and 71 years old.

interesting...

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/05/16/millennials-match-baby-boomers-as-largest-generation-in-u-s-electorate-but-will-they-vote/

looks like millenials out vote boomers......lol

Edited by Mainecat

39 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Boomers are between 53 and 71 years old.

interesting...

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2016/05/16/millennials-match-baby-boomers-as-largest-generation-in-u-s-electorate-but-will-they-vote/

looks like millenials out vote boomers......lol

Looks like you're spreading lies and bullshit again.  Seriously, are you that dishonest in real life?  

From the article:

"Millennials remain far from the largest generational bloc of actual voters. It is one thing to be eligible to vote and another entirely to cast a ballot."

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Looks like you're spreading lies and bullshit again.  Seriously, are you that dishonest in real life?  

From the article:

"Millennials remain far from the largest generational bloc of actual voters. It is one thing to be eligible to vote and another entirely to cast a ballot."

His dishonesty is well documented here.

57 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

From the article:

He baffles me some days. He’s either that dumb or that dishonest. Can’t tell which sometimes... Mainly stupid as fuck. 

And no wonder my people don’t vote when you have Hillary or Trump as our options. A bunch of MC east coast lib types around 70 who should just do the world a favor and die off already.

6 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

He baffles me some days. He’s either that dumb or that dishonest. Can’t tell which sometimes... Mainly stupid as fuck. 

And no wonder my people don’t vote when you have Hillary or Trump as our options. A bunch of MC east coast lib types around 70 who should just do the world a favor and die off already.

Yet you voted for the chickenhawk and I’m dumb. Give it a rest dumb ass you have no clue.

5 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Majority voted for Clinton, dummy. 

really ? do you know this for a fact or just pulling shit out your ass again? hate to break it to you but you are way off in your assessment of voting millennial and who they voted for. way off

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

really ? do you know this for a fact or just pulling shit out your ass again? hate to break it to you but you are way off in your assessment of voting millennial and who they voted for. way off

You’re a bigger fucking dummy. I didn’t think that was possible. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Yup

you stupid fuck where did you get this ? it is total bullshit . news flash they all saw what the dnc did to who they wanted . I honestly think you 2 dip shits assume because you think something it is true