Check your account email address ×

Facebook marketplace.

Yes it does. Probably sold over $1000 worth of old shit on there in the last 3 months. The wife sells my kids old soccer cleats on there because they are expensive and he is growing out of them so fast. 

17 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

I just hate how my newsfeed fills up with duplicate listings 3 at a time.  WTF is that all about?

if they post it to multiple sites you follow it does that.  I sold my sled the other day and had to mark up 8 solds as I had posted it twice on 4 sites.  would be nice if it automatically consolidated for both buyer and seller.  

23 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I seen them and 4 REVs for $1500 but at the same time people still want $2000 for a 99 ZR600 WTF.

shit rev market here is silly,  5k miles at $3k is the norm for an 05 SDI or 500ss.  i paid 2500 for my last one 4 years ago(05 sdi gade with under 4k miles on it) and sold it for $2300 the following year after i made $200 selling off the +1 seat it came with.  I sold my original 05 back in 09 with 9k miles on it for $2500.  

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I have to say it worked better than craigslist for the last sled sale,  sold it in 24 hours after i dropped the price to something reasonable got no calls from CL in that time it was up

It's been good for us. Stuff sells pretty quickly. 

8 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

If you're serious, pm me pics info price, ship info and I'll throw it up on a few of the national sled groups.  This way you get to sell you motor and I'll have to deal with all the trolls!    LOL  fucking facebook.

If i send you the ebay link would that work? Im on my phone. 

15% finders fee if you sell it

2 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Just download the Facebook app and post it, you big tit baby. 

Nope....

And thanks fireball....although i dont know what any of that faggot ass shit you just typed means lolz