Check your account email address ×

Whoa fucking whoa!!!

Anler

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

It' a big bump trail sled. Tall suspensions = low top.end!

The Axys ProR sleds are plenty fast on top and they will handle big bumps as good as any consumer sled.  The Assault 144 can also handle big bumps pretty darn good.  

4 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

It' a big bump trail sled. Tall suspensions = low top.end!

I know, but it shouldn't be getting spanked from top to bottom against a 146" sled. They'll get it figured out. But it should have way better low and mid range for what that sled is. 

23 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Oh yeah, that was embarrassing...

what is embarrassing is when a guy has his personal 850 summit with a extra grand or so in shocks etc and he is going to compare it to a new early build 800 m8000 in break in mode . then jokes a bit how he feels it is like cheating a bit with his doo lol.

then he heads up as far as the mighty 850 can take him then turns out at the last second then he cant even take the bull by the horns and cut his downhill in to a side hill so film get cut with a restart of him side hilling the mighty 850 .

then he gets on the m8000 still in break in mode highmarks his personal 850 turns it down hill then with ez cuts it in to a side hill with no wash out like the mighty 850. then has to say well I guess the M held a better line with no mention of the M highmarking his mighty 850  then says they are about the same pick your color . yeah ok the cat highmarked your sled it cut back in to the hill with ez from a downhill decent and your 850 film had to be cut and it held a better line than the mighty 850 and all in breakin mode lol .pick your color . talk about embarrassing 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

what is embarrassing is when a guy has his personal 850 summit with a extra grand or so in shocks etc and he is going to compare it to a new early build 800 m8000 in break in mode . then jokes a bit how he feels it is like cheating a bit with his doo lol.

then he heads up as far as the mighty 850 can take him then turns out at the last second then he cant even take the bull by the horns and cut his downhill in to a side hill so film get cut with a restart of him side hilling the mighty 850 .

then he gets on the m8000 still in break in mode highmarks his personal 850 turns it down hill then with ez cuts it in to a side hill with no wash out like the mighty 850. then has to say well I guess the M held a better line with no mention of the M highmarking his mighty 850  then says they are about the same pick your color . yeah ok the cat highmarked your sled it cut back in to the hill with ez from a downhill decent and your 850 film had to be cut and it held a better line than the mighty 850 and all in breakin mode lol .pick your color . talk about embarrassing 

You could have just said , "Skidoo sucks"   :bc:

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Wonder how many belts the 850 needed to make it up that hill.......  :lol: 

14 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You tell the best stories. :pc:

• Haha 1

Amazing how many panties get ruffled over a staged video. 

20 people watch the same race, and depending on their brand loyalty, see the race and outcome so different.

Gotta love the internet. Great entertainment. Sledders are so gullible. Your results will vary.

2 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

20 people watch the same race, and depending on their brand loyalty, see the race and outcome so different.

Gotta love the internet. Great entertainment. Sledders are so gullible. Your results will vary.

Hey, I own a SBA and even I realize it means shit in the scheme of things.  Given both sleds come in several different track and gearing configurations, and given there is far more to measure than a couple quick short runs in new snow with no base, its something to get us amped to ride, and nothing more.  I'm pretty sure there are vids on Youtube with the opposite results.  My 2" tracked SBA that I bought with 600 miles on it has a max speed of 106 showing on the gauge.  Fast enough for me, and almost 20 mph faster than I could get my SKS to go.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey, I own a SBA and even I realize it means shit in the scheme of things.  Given both sleds come in several different track and gearing configurations, and given there is far more to measure than a couple quick short runs in new snow with no base, its something to get us amped to ride, and nothing more.  I'm pretty sure there are vids on Youtube with the opposite results.  My 2" tracked SBA that I bought with 600 miles on it has a max speed of 106 showing on the gauge.  Fast enough for me, and almost 20 mph faster than I could get my SKS to go.  

I don't think ANY of us should be expecting any real top end this year considering what we are all riding this season , I know I'm not .   I'll be happy if the crate I bought can run 80 - 90 across the occasional lake or railroad bed that we have to run without it feeling like I'm abusing it .    I'm so over that other shit that it isn't funny , these day's just give me the best suspension that I can find , a warm windshield , a big gas tank , all on something that I don't have to worry about falling apart halfway home and I'm happy as a clam .  I don't gas what brand it is .   I think all 4 of us bought that this year , we're gonna have a good time .    :bc:

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Frostynuts said:

It's amazing how ruffled your panties are actually.  

24 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I don't think ANY of us should be expecting any real top end this year considering what we are all riding this season , I know I'm not .   I'll be happy if the crate I bought can run 80 - 90 across the occasional lake or railroad bed that we have to run without it feeling like I'm abusing it .    I'm so over that other shit that it isn't funny , these day's just give me the best suspension that I can find , a warm windshield , a big gas tank , all on something that I don't have to worry about falling apart halfway home and I'm happy as a clam .  I don't gas what brand it is .   I think all 4 of us bought that this year , we're gonna have a good time .    :bc:

Exactly.  I'm thinking of ordering up the Lummox Labrador special windshield this afternoon in fact. :lol:  That 100 mph shit can make for a stressful day if we're doing it for miles on end.