Check your account email address ×

Ya think?

Anler

1 minute ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

Well youre fucked!!! :lol:

Mine used alot more oil....and would barely do 105 on the dream o meter.

:lol:

My ranges was/is 30-60 mph.  So, I'm not gonna see much difference anyway.  I don't think I ever topped that sled out.  I may have pinched it 3-4 times at best.  Top speed recorded was 101 when I sold it. 

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

What sled does Ski Dozer make that can compare to the turbo Cat? 

Nothing.  Not even close actually in a real world drag race.

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

zactly,   if i give up 2-3 mph over the course of a 250 mile day it's really immaterial.  For what we do the crossover sleds the best option,  i'd be perfectly happy on an SBA with the 2.0 track,  a 1.75 cat cross country, a BCX with the 2.0 or what i have a freeride with a 1.75.  they are all going to top out in the 90's,  allow me to ride logging roads and the small hills as well as put on a 250-300 mile trail day.    I am used to the doo's and can pick it up and tweak what i want inside of a couple of hours so i've stayed with it,  helps that all my acceosries change from sled to sled  with it as well.  my next one I'll be going to a new chassis either way and will have to put some money into accessories so it will prob come down to a 2019 Freeride 146 cmotion(my dream sled) a used 18 BCX 2.0 or a 17 or 18 SBA 2.0

Thats how I see it.  Most versatile sleds out there now are the ones you listed.  Not the fastest, not the best trail scalpel, or deep snow monster, but pretty damn competent in all those situations.  Longer tracks give a much better ride too for those long days in the saddle.  Just got my Quebec stickers today. :bc: 

1 hour ago, BEANPOLE DAVE said:

The best 800 etec was the 2010.5

Is that when they first came out, late season?  My buddy got one and I took it for a rip on a rail bed in Quebec, and was pretty impressed, 115 on the dreamometer in pretty short order.  Made my 08 MXZ800 feel pretty tame.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Nothing.  Not even close actually in a real world drag race.

Thats how I see it.  Most versatile sleds out there now are the ones you listed.  Not the fastest, not the best trail scalpel, or deep snow monster, but pretty damn competent in all those situations.  Longer tracks give a much better ride too for those long days in the saddle.  Just got my Quebec stickers today. :bc: 

Is that when they first came out, late season?  My buddy got one and I took it for a rip on a rail bed in Quebec, and was pretty impressed, 115 on the dreamometer in pretty short order.  Made my 08 MXZ800 feel pretty tame.

Feb 2010...i believe the 18th is when it showed up.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

My ranges was/is 30-60 mph.  So, I'm not gonna see much difference anyway.  I don't think I ever topped that sled out.  I may have pinched it 3-4 times at best.  Top speed recorded was 101 when I sold it. 

Holy fucking shit.....do you ride in your yard or do you ride like my wife? I have never actually gone on a ride where I didnt hit 100mph or better. If I had to ride a sled between 30-60 I would quit riding. Fuck you might as well get a 440 jag you fucking pussy :lol: You'd fucking cry your bitch eyes out if you had to ride with me 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Holy fucking shit.....do you ride in your yard or do you ride like my wife? I have never actually gone on a ride where I didnt hit 100mph or better. If I had to ride a sled between 30-60 I would quit riding. Fuck you might as well get a 440 jag you fucking pussy :lol: You'd fucking cry your bitch eyes out if you had to ride with me 

:lol: I'm so glad I don't ride this shit ass logging roads, lakes and railbeds.  Cuz.....weeeeeee.....  :lmao: 

Listen here, Crashy.....the only chance you have to make to 100 on the trails I ride is if you miss the trees for about 100 feet and maintain traction and that handful of flipper.

But reality is...Enjoy the ride!

Image result for snowmobile crash life flight

Just now, Zambroski said:

:lol: I'm so glad I don't ride this shit ass logging roads, lakes and railbeds.  Cuz.....weeeeeee.....  :lmao: 

Listen here, Crashy.....the only chance you have to make to 100 on the trails I ride is if you miss the trees for about 100 feet and maintain traction and that handful of flipper.

But reality is...Enjoy the ride!

Image result for snowmobile crash life flight

Oh ....do you ride magic trails with no 1/4 mile stretches between corners :lol: I've trail rode quite a few turbo sleds that hit the c-note before your faggot sled hits 45. You are well outmatched concerning sleds lolz

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh ....do you ride magic trails with no 1/4 mile stretches between corners :lol: I've trail rode quite a few turbo sleds that hit the c-note before your faggot sled hits 45. You are well outmatched concerning sleds lolz

Actually, 1/4 streches?  I don't think so.  When we do hit a decent stretch I'm one arming it and resting up.  And if you are hitting 100 mph on them....you aren't making the corner.  It's becoming pretty clear why you crash a lot.  :lol: 

You know, they have riding classes.  Check it out.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Actually, 1/4 streches?  I don't think so.  When we do hit a decent stretch I'm one arming it and resting up.  And if you are hitting 100 mph on them....you aren't making the corner.  It's becoming pretty clear why you crash a lot.  :lol: 

You know, they have riding classes.  Check it out.

coming into a 1/4 mile stretch at 30+ mph any decent trail sled should hit 100 and on the brakes before the corner and that is the way I ride. I've done 100 down trails 3 sleds wide more times than I can remember :lol: 60 is coasting

Just now, f7ben said:

coming into a 1/4 mile stretch at 30+ mph any decent trail sled should hit 100 and on the brakes before the corner and that is the way I ride. I've done 100 down trails 3 sleds wide more times than I can remember :lol: 60 is coasting

Don't you come by Duluth on your way to Toad Suk Bennyland?  Drop off...let's ride.  Bring a friend though...I'm not towing your wrecked shit out of the woods and back to your trailer.  I'd say bring SR but it sounds like neither of you know what the fuck you are doing with sleds.

Image result for laughing gif

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don't you come by Duluth on your way to Toad Suk Bennyland?  Drop off...let's ride.  Bring a friend though...I'm not towing your wrecked shit out of the woods and back to your trailer.  I'd say bring SR but it sounds like neither of you know what the fuck you are doing with sleds.

Image result for laughing gif

PSSSHHHH ....last time I was in D-town on a sled I drank enough to kill 10 men and then rode basically from the Sunset all the way to west duluth right down stebner road at 1am cause I didnt know where the fuck the trail was :lol: we lovingly refer to that day as "the stebner ride" 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

PSSSHHHH ....last time I was in D-town on a sled I drank enough to kill 10 men and then rode basically from the Sunset all the way to west duluth right down stebner road at 1am cause I didnt know where the fuck the trail was :lol: we lovingly refer to that day as "the stebner ride" 

The Sunset is right on the trail and Stebner never gets anywhere close to West Duluth.  Jesus...how fucked up were you?  :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The Sunset is right on the trail and Stebner never gets anywhere close to West Duluth.  Jesus...how fucked up were you?  :lmao: 

Plenty fucked up ....I got lost and found one buddy waiting for me just before the trail crosses at 53. . We lost the trail at 53 somehow and took stebner as far as it would go west. My buddy had built a house up on the hill on the west side on Highland street ....it took hours to find it :lol: it sucked ass