Check your account email address ×

WHEN HAS TRUMP BEEN ACCUSED OF RAPE OR ATTEMPTED RAPE? ALLEGATIONS INCLUDE A CHILD, HIS WIFE AND A BUSINESS ASSOCIATE

1 minute ago, Sleepr2 said:

Suddenly ! Libtrads are concerned about rape, sexual predators, lies and draft dodging   :lol:

You realize 95% of what you post is a deflection in defense of some retarded right wing bullshit? When do you just say "Yah , Trump is a pervert" instead of some retarded bullshit like you posted above?

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You realize 95% of what you post is a deflection in defense of some retarded right wing bullshit? When do you just say "Yah , Trump is a pervert" instead of some retarded bullshit like you posted above?

Not defending pubbies, just pointing out liberal hypocrisy,  I don’t like trump at all but I sure was not going to vote for Shrillery,

as as far as retarded posts, does your glass house have good insurance?

Edited by Sleepr2

Just now, Sleepr2 said:

Not defending pubbies, just pointing out liberal hypocrisy,  I don’t like trump at all but I sure was not going to,vote for Shrillery,

And liberals will use your words to point out righty hypocrisy based on it looking like you constantly act in defense of right wingers. thats how it looks....just call a spade a spade and its easier for all of us. Fuck thSpincry and fuck Donald Trump.....there , that was easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

And liberals will use your words to point out righty hypocrisy based on it looking like you constantly act in defense of right wingers. thats how it looks....just call a spade a spade and its easier for all of us. Fuck thSpincry and fuck Donald Trump.....there , that was easy !!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

How about just Fuckkem all ?     Yeah let’s cut throats !!!   Your as laughable  as an Antifa fag when you post that shit :lol:

4 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Suddenly ! Libtrads are concerned about rape, sexual predators, lies and draft dodging   :lol:

Suddenly???? How long since Clinton was President and The Republicans pretended to have morals.

Just now, revkevsdi said:

Suddenly???? How long since Clinton was President and The Republicans pretended to have morals.

just shut the fuck up you retarded dull normal mouth breathing truckstop twink.......you are pathetic 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Aww poor stupid Ben.

I am countless times smarter than you....that is a fact. You are a fucking idiot as born out by your ideas here daily. Now go practice those blowjob skills on a shotgun you fucking waste of air. 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I am countless times smarter than you....that is a fact. You are a fucking idiot as born out by your ideas here daily. Now go practice those blowjob skills on a shotgun you fucking waste of air. 

No you aren't. Because everything you believe is absolutely stupid.

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

NOSA , URR STUPIURRRRR!!!!!!

I am not a smart man......but I'm smart enough to know when I'm talking to a fucking idiot......and this revjkev faggot tripped the trigger from post one 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I am not a smart man......but I'm smart enough to know when I'm talking to a fucking idiot......and this revjkev faggot tripped the trigger from post one 

You aren't even close to smart. You are one of the dumb fucks that still thinks Trump was a better choice than Hillary.

You know that just proves the rest of the world is right when we think Americans are dumb as shit.

7 hours ago, revkevsdi said:

You aren't even close to smart. You are one of the dumb fucks that still thinks Trump was a better choice than Hillary.

You know that just proves the rest of the world is right when we think Americans are dumb as shit.

02D8CC64-05FA-4255-8E07-F738D87893E2.jpeg

14 hours ago, Sleepr2 said:

Not defending pubbies, just pointing out liberal hypocrisy,  I don’t like trump at all but I sure was not going to vote for Shrillery,

as as far as retarded posts, does your glass house have good insurance?

You do the exact same thing.