Check your account email address ×

Observation

Anler

1 minute ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

I was the only hetero in there .   I swear to God , everybody in there had a faggot hipster beard . Even the broad that the parts counter

Could be, hipsters and metros like to buy the best stuff. :bc:

25 minutes ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

One if my good buds got all fucked up one time and they crashed at this chicks pad. He gets up in the morning and takes a shit in her fridge. (He was still totally out of it obviously). The chick walked in on him and went ballistic! We have been calling him fridge for 30 years. :lol:

I have a bud who has on more than 1 occasion woke up from a drunken slumber  walked over to a dresser opened a drawer and pissed in it . LMFAO  at least 2 of the times I know of were in his own house his wife told the story the night he tried to play it off like it only happed that 1 night when we were all in our early 20s

On 11/17/2017 at 9:50 PM, Ez ryder said:

are you sad your chassis needs a t bag bandage to actually function in the deep

Ski Doos have a fragile chassis, fact :news: 

19 hours ago, Mikeadoo said:

Ummmm, been working on them for the last 23 years...15 years as a full time job....so I do know a tad about sleds.  About 80% of the sleds I work on are Doos as these are my specialty but I do work on all brands.  In the past year I have rebuilt 4 Poo 800 engines, 1 Cat 800 and zero Doo 800s.  The cat had 5300 miles.  The Poos had anywhere from 120 miles, to 560 miles, 1,200 and the winner was 1,800 miles.......I could be wrong, but in my experience the 800HO Poo engine has some issues.  Sorry to have caused you any ASS HURT !!!111!!!

But f7behnt is more knowledgeable than Mikeadoo in regards to snowmobile reliability and repair issues................. Only on the internet :lol: 

53 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

But f7behnt is more knowledgeable than Mikeadoo in regards to snowmobile reliability and repair issues................. Only on the internet :lol: 

No shit, Ben is a meathead Pollack. Everybody knows skidoos are the best! :bc:

53 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Hes full of shit...typical skidoo fanboy 

• Haha 1

Conversation about Poo 800HO

Fagadoo - I rebuilt 4 polaris 800s this year

F7ben - no you didn't 

Mikeadoo - well yah but my friend had one blow up with 200 miles on it and we tore it apart before bringing ir in for warranty

F7ben - no you didnt ...the dealer would deny that claim

Mikeadoo - well yah but it would have been cool right???

Forum - stares at retarded doo faggot

Edited by f7ben

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Heave you heard him talk about flying after 3 times in the air....regular Schmuck Yeager! :lol:

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Conversation about Poo 800HO

Fagadoo - I rebuilt 4 polaris 800s this year

F7ben - no you didn't 

Mikeadoo - well yah but my friend had one blow up with 200 miles on it and we tore it apart before bringing ir in for warranty

F7ben - no you didnt ...the dealer would deny that claim

Mikeadoo - well yah but it would have been cool right???

Forum - stares at retarded doo faggot

Same story for etecs... 

1 minute ago, Arctic Cat Destroyer said:

Same story for etecs... 

Skidoo seems to have gotten the etec right after it being a piece of shit for the first couple years....good for them 

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

Skidoo seems to have gotten the etec right after it being a piece of shit for the few couple years....good for them 

No, etecs were spot on right out if the gate, theyve only gotten better. Pteks were miserable pieces of shit. 

And this new seat I have is a game changer! :bc:

No, etecs were spot on right out if the gate, theyve only gotten better. Pteks were miserable pieces of shit. 

And this new seat I have is a game changer! :bc:

No ....the 10.5 etec was total junk and the subsequent few years were hit and miss and they all needed pistons :lol: 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

the new polaris motor is mo bettah

Not than the 850 and questionable with the 800. Put an etc in that axys chassis and I think you just might have the perfect snowmobile...

Edited by Arctic Cat Destroyer

Not than the 850 and questionable with the 800. Put an etc in that axys chassis and I think you just might have the perfect snowmobile...

I want to ride an 850 pretty bad but from what I have seen I am not impressed. When Poo drops the 850 stroker in the axys chassis its gonna be back to the drawing board for doo....and they need to lower their prices 2-3k as it is 

Just now, f7ben said:

I want to ride an 850 pretty bad but from what I have seen I am not impressed. When Poo drops the 850 stroker in the axys chassis its gonna be back to the drawing board for doo....and they need to lower their prices 2-3k as it is 

No it's not, the 850 is leaps and bounds better than anything out there. Not just from a "power" standpoint but overall quality, refinement and engineering. Poo or cat can catch up with the power but that's like putting a 1970 Chevelle ss up against a new zr vette... The refinement of the doo just embarasses the fuck out of the others. Its a shame yamaha doesnt make 2 strokes anymore. 

No it's not, the 850 is leaps and bounds better than anything out there. Not just from a "power" standpoint but overall quality, refinement and engineering. Poo or cat can catch up with the power but that's like putting a 1970 Chevelle ss up against a new zr vette... The refinement of the doo just embarasses the fuck out of the others. Its a shame yamaha doesnt make 2 strokes anymore. 

You havent even ridden one :lol: my god you are worse than the fucking know nothing lesters....like listening to frankie talk about what he read on the net